Chapter 7 : What Happens Next?

there will probably be terrific things in this story, sooo if you don't like to read those stuff skip to the end. Thanks for 80 reads, didn't really think my story would blow up in just a week. *

Satan
Let's leave demons!

San
Hyung! Please wake up!!

Satan
I TOLD YOU HE IS BROKEN AND DEAD INSIDE!

Jongho
N.. N.. No.. He.. Is n.. Not

*poor bebe Jongho :( *

Yunho
Don't worry lil bro..

And with that team demon left..

They went home sleeping with tears and fear.. They lost the only person who understood them the most, San couldn't sleep he had a headache full of memories of him and Hongjoong...

San pov
H.. Hongjoong i will come.. I will save you.. Like how you saved me.. 😔

The thing wich Hongjoong parents wanted to protect him from was... San.. San got cursed with a spell when he was 4, Hongjoong couldn't handle it and tried everything. He got San out of the hospital and out to his backyard, he healed San but... Hongjoong made a deal with the demon that cursed San that... If you want San to live, then when you finally get hurt 3 times you will turn into the demon king.. He promised but his arents tried to escape wich failed a few years ago... But Hongjoong saved San and he wanted the boys to have fun in life..

San slowly waking up by thunder.. Whenever he is sad, he gets scared and if he hears any sound he gets terrified like thunder.

Wooyoung
Baby... I know you m...

San
P.. Please don't talk about h.. Him... Go back to sleep.

Wooyoung slowly fell asleep.. San couldn't and he stayed awake till the dark morning came...

Satan
Transform me back..

Hongjoong
That feels beter.. Can i see the victims

Church guards
Ofc my king..

Hongjoong saw how hurt San was, but he didn't care anymore. The thing is San doesn't know the whole story... If he turns back to a human he can only stay like that for 10 min. After 10 min he would die.

There was another attack on the church but they already moved out, it has already been 4 months since the incident.

Seonghwa
Babe.. Be carefull or else the baby will be terrified.

April
I will be okay darling don't worry..

With that Seonghwa kissed her once again before she left to go to an meeting. Hongjoong on the other hand was slowly dying, even though he transformed Hingjoong was weak cause of his tattoo on his head. He had that tattoo since he was 1 week old, it makes him weaker every second that he was the king.

On the other hand the boys were having a fun picnic.

Seonghwa
Shoot!!

April
Baby watch out!!!

Yunho
Lengardium laviosa *sorry harry potter fans*

They were having a water fight..

But then boom a loud explosion landed near them.. They were running to find Hongjoong fighting a person no one recognized him. Hongjoong was really pale and bleeding.

Hongjoong
Even though this wil be my last minute you will have to give up one day and tell the truth.. I.. Won't.. Be there but.. I'll see.. You in... Wonderland.. I will be waiting...