Final Chapter 11 : New Beginnings

It was already 4 months into Nayeon pregnancy, they were all happy etc. San on the other hand was very upset and frustrated. He could not believe that he lost his bestfriend to his enemy, his enemy is Jackson. They got into a conflict in elementary school about a girl, San obviously won cause he is beauty. Jackson would take his revenge one day, and that day already ended.

Rewind back to their conflict

Jackson
Yah! Choi San, back off she is mine!

They were in the hall, cause it was breaktime.

San
Why!

Jackson
I already told you are you deaf?!

San
I am not deaf Jackson!

Jackson
Well i think you are, you aren't listening to my commands.

Girl
And why should he listen to you?
First of all Jackson i am not yours and never will be. Can't you see i love San more than you.

Jackson
B.. But Ryujin i like.. No i love you alot..

Ryujin
Jackson please stop doing this, Sannie let's go~

With that Jackson pinned San to the wall.

Jackson
Choi San.. You will regret this, i will take my revenge, You just wait you bastard.

Ryujin
Enough! Get lost Wang Jackson!

With that Jackson left and the couple went off as well to their own classes. Their relationship lasted for a week, but Jackson already moved back to China.

Back into the future

San pov
He took his revenge... He stole him from me... Kim.. Hongjoong..

San was clearly sobbing, his soul left the chat.

Wooyoung
Sannie? I know it's hard but you can atleast eat something. I am getting worried about you.

San
I'm sorry...

Wooyoung went to him and hugged him, he made tiny circles with his hand on his back. It calmed him down, and Wooyoung gave him some food.

Seonghwa
Baby.. I don't wanna eat..

Jungyoon
But you have to.. Please~

Seonghwa
Nooooo~

San
Can ya'll be quiet damn..

Yunho
You guys were very loud yesterday, poor Mingi he couldn't even sleep.

Jungyoon
Sorry guys.. We got carried aw...

Jongho
We know already damn.. Same excuses over and over again.

Seonghwa
Jongho attitude

Jongho
You guys have changed, i wish i stayed with other hyung.. Probably isn't tiring than with you guys...

San
You don't have mean that do you Jongho...

Jongho
Hyung i don't wanna upset ya'll, but i really mean it i just can't hold it in anymore. This house hold is just to much for me. I'm going outside real quick bye~

Yunho
He sure is telling the truth, it's mostly you Seonghwa hyung. You never really told us like commands, but now.. You do tell us directions.

San
Not you to Yunho..

Yunho
Hyung your feelings are hurt, just because Jackson stole him from you am i right?!

San
Yes..

Yunho
We are trying our best, but it isn't working. Know why.. It's because he is no longer with us. I will be catching some fresh air to.

With that Yunho and San walked their own way. Leaving the other couple standing there silent and speechless.