Chapter 6 : The Past Untold

* hello people thank you so much for reading this story, in the future will be more series. But for now it's just this one, i am still in high school as a freshman. I have to study alot and stuff, it may seem shocking but i watch fanfictions. And i seem to be inspired sooo.. I am writing and no one can stop me ;p there are some scary things so if you cant handle those things pls dont read it or skip them*

Hongjoong woke up by the sound of footsteps around his room, he opened his eyes and seeing everybody in his room. Laying, playing or even sleeping, they wanted to do something with everyone probably.

Hongjoong
Guys... Why are ya'll in my room?

Yunho
HYUNG.. April came by!!!

Hongjoong
What does she want now?!

Wooyoung
We don't know she just gave us this box, with weird stuff in it probably.

Hongjoong
Everybody out i must open it on my own.. You 2 Seonghwa...

Seonghwa nearly half awake

Seonghwa
B.. But

Hongjoong
No but.. Mingi go put him on the couch.

They all listened and went downstairs or to their room. Hongjoong was really nervous to what it was. He and April had a chemistry... He held it as a secret from everyone but his parents. April used to be Hongjoong trainer partner/ good friend. Where did it go wrong you may ask well... They were training in the training room, and then there was a attack on the building by enemies. April saw her own family die, and guess by who... Park Minho but there was another kid wich was Hongjoong.. He was behind Minho, Hongjoong wanted to help April's mom he nearly saved her but... He shot a bullet by accident through her parents heart. She escaped but knowing that Hongjoong did it was so unexpected. Hongjoong ran after her but she got into a car and ran off, they didn't meet until 7th grade. She was first really emotional and then she turned cold blooded towards Hongjoong.

* This is not the situation his parents were trying to protect from... It will come one day:p *

Hongjoong opened the box.. *tiktok moment real quick sorry guys* he was really terrified with what he saw. He saw a picture of his mom and dad on they're vacation, but there were red markings on they're faces. And then there was a picture of the boys, with a note...

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎.. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝙸 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 7𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞...𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎..𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...