*2*

Enjoy the show~

——————————————

Xiao Zhan was pensive on the edge of the bed, he was still thinking about the man's words.

the insults that hurt him so much...

How could he be the victim here, why would he instead become the perpetrator ?
he is the one who bears everything himself...

He remembered his grandmother's words...
"Son, don't let a man sleep on you"

"Why grandma?"

"Grandma wants to tell you... Xiao Zhan dear, in every way your body is male but part of your body is female..."

"What do you mean grandma?"

"In your body there is a uterus...which means you can conceive/get pregnant"

This is what his grandmother was afraid of, this is what happened after he arrived in this city....

He can't keep his words to himself, now look at Xiao Zhan, he's broken... he's dirty...

Knock

Knock

A loud sound interrupted his reverie. Xiao Zhan stood up and left the room.
How shocked he was when he saw a man in a black suit wearing glasses breaking his door and entering without permission

"Who are you?!!'

"Follow us,"
said one of them

"I don't want to! get out of my house!"

"We can't..you have to come with us!"

Xiao Zhan was suddenly scared...the man in the suit was approaching him... Xiao Zhan was looking for an opening to escape but couldn't because the gap wasn't there

"Don't come close to me!"

"Why are you approaching him!? you make him scared"

The men turned around and immediately bowed in respect...
"And what is this? You broke the door of my future son-in-law's apartment?"

"Forgive us madam"

"Tsk"
the girl clucked angrily..
then

Bang

"Incompetent"

They all tensed up, the middle aged woman shot one of her men, then she approached Xiao Zhan.

Suddenly, his face, which was scary before, now turned gentle... a sweet smile as she approached Xiao Zhan.

"Hay...forgive my son's words...let's go from here...you are pregnant with my grandson right...?
come with me''

"I-I don't want"

"Why? do you want the child to be born without a father? forget what my son said...I already punished him...now let's get out of here"

Xiao Zhan shook his head
"I'm sorry ma'am I can't"

"Why?!"
Mrs. Wang snapped.

Xiao Zhan cringed when he received the yell
He backed away in fear...when Mrs. Wang ordered her men to take him by force.

"Let me go!!! I don't want to come with you guys!"

"Get off bastard!"

"Shut up, sir. Mrs. Wang only wants the best for you,"
said the bodyguard who forcibly pulled Xiao Zhan's hand