*16*

Enjoy the show~

——————————————-

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yes boss... And also the US sent 1000 new weapons to our base"

"It's good to use that weapon for attack"

"Yes Boss"

"You can go"

The departure of his men..
Sean smiled crookedly...
"Good, let's see who will win Wang CAROLINA"

.
.
.

Wang Yibo has been grumpy...he's been lazy about going to the office and even follows Xiao Zhan wherever he goes.

Xiao Zhan felt uncomfortable scolding him...and the 27 year old young man ended up rolling on the living room sofa.

Xiao Zhan looked at him from above...since earlier he saw Wang Yibo who was very strange...Wang wasn't usually like this.

Then he remembered something...
"Is he like that because of this baby?"
He said to himself while rubbing his slightly bloated stomach.

For a long time he saw Yibo down there... he heard a high-pitched female voice.

"my darling!!!"

Oh my gosh, that woman was so brave to come to this house... didn't the guards stop her? Of course not... because Wang Yibo told them to.

Wang Yibo, who was sleeping on the expensive carpet, was shocked... he immediately sat up and saw Cheng Xiao heading towards him while spreading his arms

Eh, wasn't that woman angry with him last time? because Yibo chose to chase Xiao Zhan instead of him and don't forget that Yibo also slapped him.

"Why are you here?"
asked lazily

"Yibo, are you still angry with me?"

"No"

"Honey, I know you love me...it's impossible for you to be angry with me because of that woman."
The hug...Wang Yibo immediately pushed Chang Xiao away and covered his nose

"You smell so bad!!!"

"Huh? smells?"
he tried to smell her body fragrance.
"Yibo, I smell good. This is the perfume you bought me at that time."

"No, I don't like that smell!!! I'm nauseous!!! ugh"
Wang Yibo covered his nose and backed away from Cheng Xiao

"What's wrong with you Yibo?"
Cheng Xiao tries to approach Yibo but he pushes her back...Cheng Xiao gets emotional

"What's wrong with you yibo!!! don't you love me anymore!!! because of that bitch!!!"

"It has nothing to do with my wife!!"

Cheng Xiao was stunned to hear Yibo call Xiao Zhan his wife...did Yibo really consider Zhan his wife?

If it's true, that can't be allowed... because he's heard those words twice...

"Yibo, what are you saying? He's the one who ruined our relationship... why are you defending Yibo?"

"He didn't ruin our relationship!! You were the one who disappeared in the first place!"

'Why are you blaming me for that bitch!!'

"Because he's not wrong!!!'

"What's not wrong!!! he teased you!! and claimed the illegitimate child was your son!!!"