Extra 3

Fyuuuh~ finally 3 extra chap straight away done.
Thanks for everyone support nd enjoy this story ... and welcome to the club for my new readers or whoever find this story .. still got many ff in my list please check it there.
without any future say.. so please

Enjoy the show~

—————————————-

A magnificent wedding was held luxuriously in mainland China... the second marriage for the prospective husband and wife...

The bride and groom walked hand in hand holding hands.... both of them smiled sweetly at each other... loud applause as they walked to the altar...

Wang Yibo & Sean Xiaozhan Wedding

second marriage...which they both want, no pressure or coercion...after Yibo's proposal 3 days ago...the father of one child has prepared everything and immediately prepared this very luxurious wedding within 3 days.

The bridal couple had arrived... the priest immediately approached and read a prayer before asking

"With Mr. Wang Yibo... are you ready to marry Mr. Xiao Zhan... life and death will always be with him?"

"I'm ready... whatever the circumstances, life or death, I will be loyal to my partner for life," said Wang Yibo, looking into Zhan's eyes.

"Mr. Xiao Zhan... are you ready to be a wife to Mr. Wang yibo ... life and death will always be with him?"

Zhan nodded
"I'm ready... I will always be with him for the rest of my life... and will always be loyal whatever the conditions."

"Now you are legally husband and wife...please let the husband kiss his wife...after that, put a ring on your partner."

The priest stepped back letting them do what the priest told them to do...

Wang Yibo grabbed his wife's waist and then kissed Zhan's lips greedily without paying attention to the many people who looked at them embarrassedly and also happy with their happiness... there were also those who were annoyed because there were children there...

Sean? Sean stared flatly at the two people who had officially become husband and wife again...

A few minutes later...Zhan and Yibo welcomed the guests who came...many prayed for them to last until the end of their lives...

Sean approached his younger brother without even looking at Wang Yibo...

"I let you remarry him... if you had time to cry again... your husband's head will fall off that very day."

Wang Yibo knew that Sean was sarcastic...he put his arm around Zhan's waist and said
"I made sure of that...and I'm ready to have my head fall off that day."

Sean rolled his eyes lazily...not long after a handsome man came approaching them...Zhan was a little stunned to see the person's face

Yibo understands why Zhan is surprised...
"Are you surprised by his face dear?"

Xiao Zhan just nodded... even though his gaze didn't move from the person in front of him...

"Congratulations on your wedding Wang Yibo"

"Thank you, Wangyi, for coming all the way from London to see my wedding."

"No problem...I came to congratulate my twins from different parents."

Wang Yibo chuckled slightly...then turned back to his wife
"Honey, let me introduce you to Wangyi from London, my business friend."

Wangyi stretched out his hand and was immediately greeted by Zhan...
"Congratulation for your wedding"