*13*

Enjoy The Show~

—————————————-

Xiao Zhan was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching television showing the cartoon SpongeBob...
His hands and mouth didn't stop moving while eating the snacks the waiter had given him.

"Mr. Xiao"

Zhan raised his head to see who was calling... it was Aunt Han

"Yes, aunt?"

"Hm....Mr. Wang forgot to bring his files, he called the house earlier and asked you to take that to the office."

Zhan took a deep breath he nodded... then stood up and walked towards his husband's study room.

Aunt Han also joined in saying which files Zhan would bring to the office later.

The blue and green folders were on the table... after taking them, Xiao Zhan immediately went to be accompanied by the driver.

.
.

He saw a very large tall building, basically this was the building he had visited when he was looking for Wang Yibo in the past.

His feet stepped inside, everyone bowed respectfully when they saw his arrival... Xiao Zhan responded with a smile.

"Where is Wang Yibo's room?"
Ask the receptionist... the woman smiled kindly.
"I will take you, sir."

Xiao Zhan nodded and said thank you...
They took the elevator together to the President's floor

Ting
The elevator opens...
"Sir, that's the President Director's room."
Point to the room with the glass door.

"Thank you Jiejie for taking me here"

"No problem, sir, that's my job... I'll excuse myself."

Xiao Zhan nodded... he turned around and walked towards the door.

don't know what expression he should show at this time... seeing his husband kissing passionately with a woman she recognized as Cheng Xiao.

The two lovebirds didn't know that Zhan had entered...

Why did it feel so tight... he had also seen this before but he didn't care at all at that time... but now it felt so painful.

He tried to accept the reality...Zhan slowly walked towards his husband's oversized table...slamming the folder that Yibo had asked for beforehand.

Hearing that, both of them were suddenly shocked and immediately turned around... When Wang Yibo saw who he was, he immediately pushed Cheng Xiao until the woman fell slightly.

"Z-zhan"

"I've brought it..."
After saying that... the pregnant man stepped out but before he opened the door.

Wang Yibo grabbed his wrist..
"Wait this isn't like-"

"I know...I'm just someone who ruined your relationship...it's okay."
After that, Zhan jerked Yibo's hand away and left from there...

Wang Yibo tried to chase but Cheng Xiao grabbed him
"What are you after!!? He even realizes that he is ruining our relationship! Don't pay attention to that bitch!"

One hard slap just slipped away...Cheng Xiao held his cheek which felt hot...while Wang Yibo looked at his hand which was numb from slapping the woman who was his lover.