*12*

From today nd forward I'll try to update everyday.

Enjoy the show~

—————————————-

Mr. Sean Paul : grandfather
Mr. Yangyang : father
Mrs. Linying : mother

Flashback on~

In hospital there was the sound of a baby screeching loudly... 2 men of different ages stood in front of the operating room door, their hearts were beating fast.

A doctor came out and approached them...
"How are my grandchildren and my son-in-law, Doctor!?" The 4-headed man asked the doctor

"Can we just talk in my room?"

The 4-headed man and the young man, probably around 24 years old, looked at the doctor confused but both of them followed the doctor who went to his room...

"Look, Mr Sean, we have something wrong with one of your grandsons."

"What do you mean doc...what's wrong with my grandson?"
Asked the grandpa

"when I took out your second baby... I saw there were two genders in your baby, sir."

"What do you mean by my pediatrician is a boy and a girl? Wasn't there both boys at the ultrasound at that time?"

The doctor sighed and shook his head
"They are both boys, sir... but your second child has two genders, namely a girl and a boy..."

It's like a big rock fell on their heads and hearts...Mr Sean Yangyang, the father of their two children, doesn't know what to say...

"Doctor, can you explain in detail?"
Sean Paul asked

"Well, Mr Sean... your grandson's body has the same vagina as a woman in general... but his vagina is so small that it can't be seen on an ultrasound... under his male genitals there is a woman's vagina which looks small..So your children/grandchildren have two genders... maybe your grandchildren will experience pain when they are 10 years old because they will bleed/can be said to menstruate like women..."

Mr. Sean Paul was silent, I don't know what he was thinking at the moment... Meanwhile, Sean Yangyang thanked the doctor and asked his father to leave there.

They entered the room now occupied by his wife...Yangyang approached Liying who was holding their baby.

"Honey, look at our babies, they are so cute."

Yangyang forced a smile...
"It's true they are both very handsome"

"They look like you"

"Is it true?"

"Hn"

The loud sound shocked them both...Yangyang and his wife suddenly turned to the source of the sound.

"Throw away that kid??!!!!"

Liying froze what her father-in-law meant... Whose child asked to throw away ?

"What do you mean father?"

"Throw away that disabled child!!!"

Yanyang was so shocked to hear his father's words... while his wife looked confused at what was really going on. wasn't her father-in-law the most enthusiastic when she was pregnant?

"Dad, what do you mean!! He's my son??!!''

Mr. Sean doesn't care if he snatches the baby in his son's wife's hands...