*11*

I see that my readers doesn't like this type of story.
Bcuz of wat ? Can y tell me ...

Enjoy the show~

—————————————

Xiao Zhan was in the kitchen... since he woke up earlier he felt bored and ended up cooking... even though Aunt Han and several other helpers had already cooked food for breakfast this morning...

But it seems like the sweet pregnant young man is craving to make a lot of food...Aunt Han can only think about it, she forbids it and it's no use. Xiao Zhan has denied it several times when he says

"There's already plenty of food, Mr. Xiao, you don't need to cook anymore."

The middle-aged woman sighed until the sound of heels sounded melodious into the kitchen...

Aunt Han bowed her head respectfully
"Morning Mrs. Wang"

" Morning "

The beautiful but old woman looked at the dining table... there were dozens of dishes on the table... then she saw Xiao Zhan still faithfully in front of the stove...

"Aunt Han, why are there so many?"

"Anu, Mrs. Xiao-"

Xiao Zhan, who heard a sound, turned around...
"I just want to cook ma'am"

'Why does it have to be this much?'

"I don't know"

That answer made Mrs. Wang Carolina take a deep breath...
He glanced at Aunt Han asking for an explanation

"Anu, my mistress and several servants had already prepared food this morning... but Mr. Xiao came and just started cooking... I asked him and said he wanted to cook and was bored in his room all the time... I tried to stop him but-"

"Okay, I understand... call Yibo for breakfast," interrupted Mrs. Wang, who was immediately nodded by Aunt Han.

Carolina approached Xiao Zhan and saw what Xiao Zhan was cooking this time...
"You cook soup?"

"That's right...I want soup"

"Then what all the food at table you also don't want to eat ?"

"I don't want"

Wang Carolina took another deep breath...she immediately sat down on a chair at the dining table waiting for Xiao Zhan to finish...

Wang Yibo came in with a flat face...he sat looking at the large amount of food on the table...furrowing his forehead he looked at his mother...who shrugged her shoulders.

Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan coming from the stove and immediately placed the bowl of chicken soup on the table.

Xiao Zhan just sat down and immediately took the rice without paying attention to the other two people.
Wang Yibo is quite confused because since Xiao Zhan lived in this house... the young man has never eaten at the same table with them...

"Yibo, eat and go to your office,"
said the mother and Wang Yibo nodded

A few minutes later
Drtt
Drtt

The woman's expensive cell phone rang... Wang Carolina picked up the cell phone

"Hn"

"..."

"Okay, I'll be there..."

Tut

Yibo saw that his mother didn't finish the food in confusion... his mother immediately stood up and was about to leave