*14*

Enjoy The Show~

—————————————

The light beam directly pierced the beautiful eyes of someone who had just opened their eyes slowly.

He tried to sit up... Seeing where he was, it turned out he was in his own room...

"Mr. Xiao"

Xiao Zhan turned towards the door... Aunt Han came in carrying a tray of food.

"Sir, it's dinner time... you have to eat and take vitamins."

Xiao Zhan didn't answer, he let Aunt Han approach him... Aunt Han put the tray on the nightstand.

"Excuse me sir-"

"Wait aunt!"

"Yes sir ?"

"Auntie, I want you to feed me."

Aunt Han was a little surprised but she immediately smiled.
" Okay"

Aunt Han sat in a chair and fed Xiao Zhan deftly... Xiao Zhan felt homesick he missed the presence of his parents.

The memory of that incident made him feel like he couldn't believe it... someone who looked like him came and said that he was his twin and wanted to say something.

Mama ? Yes, that person said Mama... Xiao Zhan remembers that his mother and father died in the earthquake... Then why did that person call Mama, who is Mama?

Why is everything a puzzle ? why does everything seem to be hiding something from him ?
from him finding out he has a uterus then being pregnant then having a woman's vagina ? why does it all feel unreasonable ?

Aunt Han saw the look on Xiao Zhan's face which was very sad...she knew that Zhan had lived here for almost two months.

Xiao Zhan never smiled at all...Aunt Han had always been paying attention to Xiao Zhan since he first came into this house.

Aunt Han saw that the young man in front of her had a lot of burdens on her mind...how could she not...Aunt Han knows what burdens...you definitely know that too, right?

It didn't feel like the plate containing the food had finished... Aunt Han couldn't help but smile

"It's finished sir...sir please go back to rest"

Aunt Han immediately cleaned up the dirty plates.
"Aunt"

"Yes sir ?"

"Don't call me sir...I don't like it..."

"But sir-"

"Auntie, please..."

Aunt Han is confused... all the maids/servants in this house are told to call Xiao Zhan whatever the title is, master... but now this young man named Xiao Zhan asks her not to call him that.

"Anu, sir, auntie can't because Mrs. Wang asked-"

"I know, auntie...if there don't have that woman, auntie, don't call me sir."

Aunt Han thought for a while...
"Okay... then what should auntie call you son Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan smiled a little... and Aunt Han saw that the old woman was very happy to see Xiao Zhan's little smile for her.

"It's up to you what you want to call me, as long as it's not sir."

"Okay, Zhan, Auntie, go out first...you just sleep, okay?"