*8*

Enjoy the show~

———————————————

It took quite a long time, finally they arrived in front of a house that could still be said to be good.

Wang Yibo looked around the house... the house wasn't big, maybe if he stayed here a few days he could stand... remember, just a few days, not months.

Xiao Zhan first entered the house he had leave in for 3 months.. when he entered he saw emptiness.. there was no sound of laughter from his grandmother.. Xiao Zhan was still standing in the doorway.

he remembered the memories he had experienced he felt very beautiful...where his father and mother were still there...his grandmother was still healthy, not like now.

Without realizing it, a drop of tear fell... Xiao Zhan immediately wiped it...
After that he went into his grandmother's room took some things that his grandmother needed at the hospital.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo entered without permission... the young man still followed Xiao Zhan wherever he went.

Xiao Zhan, who felt annoyed because he was being followed, suddenly looked at Wang Yibo

"Stop following me! You can sit there! I'm just taking some of my grandmother's things!"

How could this sweet, pregnant young man not be annoyed by Wang Yibo, the man kept following his steps and wouldn't stay silent, Xiao Zhan came here he followed, Xiao Zhan walk there he followed.

"Oh sorry I was just scared you would run away !"

Xiao Zhan really wanted to sell this crazy person's brain to a junk dealer... while sighing heavily after taking all his grandmother's things... he went to the kitchen... Wang Yibo followed him and sat at the dining table watching Xiao Zhan.

"What would you do?"

"Didn't you see what I did?"

"Washing vegetables," he answered innocently

"Then why are you still asking?"

"Hu? do you want to cook?"

Xiao Zhan didn't answer, he preferred to continue his work...
"Who are you going to cook for?"

"For me ''

"Then me?"

"You cook by yourself"

Wang Yibo pouted... Xiao Zhan wanted to throw up looking at him
"You are a heartless wife "

Xiao Zhan who was cutting chilies stopped hearing those words... wife? Are his ears hearing correctly?

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo was also surprised by what he said.. he saw that Xiao Zhan's facial expression was the same as him.. both of them had been lost in thought for a long time.. Xiao Zhan first recovered. from his thoughts and continued his work

"Zhan, I'm hungry too, I want some too!"

"..."

"Xiao Zhan! Didn't you hear that?"

The sound of a knife hitting a cutting board... the sweet young man looked at Wang Yibo in annoyance

"Will you shut up!! I'm cooking!"

"I won't shut up! I'm hungry!"

"Then!? If you have a lot of money, please order food outside..."