*4*

Enjoy the show~

———————————————

Xiao Zhan comes out of the room seeing that the house is so quiet, he prefers it like this.

Zhan went downstairs... he would just take an afternoon walk behind this big house instead of being bored in his room and not knowing what to do.

He went around looking at the beautiful garden behind this house... the garden was so spacious that even all the flowers were real... the female servants were watering all the flowers... he try to help...

"Let me help you"

They all turned around in surprise to see Xiao Zhan here.

"Why are you here!!"
shouted one of the servant

"I want to help you guys that's all"

"You bitch don't need to help us!!! We know you just want to grab attention, right!? So go away!"

Xiao Zhan clenched his fists...he really wanted to slap the woman in front of him on the mouth... but he couldn't resist what his grandmother taught him that women were fragile objects that could easily be broken...

Xiao Zhan adheres to his grandmother's principle that don't hurt women... But on the other hand he meets women in this city who are very cruel and have a spicy mouth.

Xiao Zhan finally left, leaving those who laughed loudly mocking him...

Xiao Zhan returned to the room
"Hiks...grandma I don't want to be here...grandma help me...hiks... mom and dad I want to meet you.. hiks...help me"

.
.
.

Wang Yibo at a bar... several women approached him and some even gave him a blowjob...

Wang Yibo enjoys all the touches of the bitch's woman...

"Ugh..darling don't use your teeth"

"Yes, Mr. Wang," answered the woman who was sucking his penis

"Mr. Wang, I want too,"
said another woman who was immediately nodded by the other women

"Take turns...make me feel good, I will pay you all."

.
.

Wang Yibo returned home at exactly 4 in the morning, he staggered towards his room... every now and then he laughed to himself...

Xiao Zhan, who also happened to be awake... he saw Wang Yibo almost fall down the stairs... as quickly as possible he held his husband's large body...

Wang Yibo squeaked as he roughly threw away the hand that was still holding him...

"Don't touch me bitch!"

Xiao Zhan stared flatly at the figure who had left him... Xiao Zhan finally took another step, completely stupid with his husband's attitude.

If from the start it would have happened like this, he wouldn't have wanted this child...if only he hadn't come to this house it would have been certain that the child in his womb would be gone by now.

When he arrived at the kitchen table he saw that the sharp-mouthed waiter was not there yet...

Xiao Zhan immediately cooks food for himself. At least today he eats even once it's not a problem...

ml
Around 5 o'clock Xiao Zhan had finished cooking... he immediately devoured all the dishes he cooked himself...

After everything was done he returned to the room...
Wang Yibo sleeps on his stomach in the same clothes as before...that guy is so troublesome...