*21*

Enjoy the show~

——————————————

A sweet young man looked at the face of someone who was sleeping on the floor propped on his bed at the moment...

Since he woke up, he just stayed in bed watching Wang Yibo who was fast asleep... Zhan knew that Yibo must have cried all night, you could see his eyes were swollen even though they were still closed.

For half an hour he watched Wang Yibo with mixed thoughts... he stroked his stomach which had become flat again... the feeling of heartache attacked him again.

He loved his baby so much even though the first time he almost killed his own baby... but Wang Yibo stopped him.... so now the baby that he kept with such painful heart wounds must be gone... why not just start from the start before he really cared for and loved the baby but back to a mother's heart.

Zhan first wanted to end his baby just because he was frustrated by the situation. he really wouldn't have the heart to destroy his own child.

And is this his karma for wanting to eliminate his own child ? until his child really left him alone ?
his tears fell again...he started crying again...it hurt so much...

The sound of muffled sobbing apparently woke Wang Yibo who was sleeping... Wang Yibo looked worriedly at Zhan.

"Zhan dear," Yibo called

Wang Yibo tried to stand up and sat on the edge of the bed... he took Xiao Zhan into his arms... calmed his wife while stroking his hair... Zhan didn't struggle he just kept quiet but didn't return the hug

"Zhan, don't cry anymore, hm?...don't be like this...if you cry all the time...our baby will be very sad to see his mother keep crying..."

Xiao Zhan shook his head weakly...
"No..hiks...he won't be sad...he must hate me..Hiks...he's gone maybe because I tried to kill him before...this is my karma right ? he's not-"

"No, no, Zhan, listen to me... It's all my fault... you're not wrong... he left maybe because his father was a coward... his father didn't accept his presence... he punished his bastard father. so that you realize your feelings... Zhan, listen, this is not your fault... this is all my fault... this is my fault... because of that woman you have to accept everything... I'm sorry,hiks, I'm so sorry"

Now it was Wang Yibo's turn to cry... he cried while tightening his hug on Xiao Zhan... Xiao Zhan returned his hug slowly.

They both let it all out... their feelings of sadness and annoyance and they came out with heartbreaking cries when other people heard them...

They both cried for a long time... finally they both subsided... Zhan pushed Yibo's chest to break the hug...

Zhan looked at the handsome face which was still wrapped in bandages...he touched it...
"Why are you like this?"

Yibo shook his head and held his wife's hand which was on his face...
"It is nothing ''

"Don't lie...did Sean do it?"

Wang Yibo looked down...then he tried to smile
"This isn't what I deserve... because I hurt you more than this," said Yibo sincerely

"Am apologise for Sean"

"No no...Sean was right...this is a lesson for me...if Sean wants to beat me again...I'm willing for your sake."

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes lazily...his cheeks turned red and he tried to look away...
"Up to you"