*10*

Enjoy the show~

———————————————

In America, a handsome man is sitting on the balcony of his room...

A knock on the bedroom door interrupted his thoughts... he ordered the person to come in...

A beautiful woman came in and bowed respectfully to the man

"Sir, I have found it"

The man then turned around...
" Continue "

"Carolina Wang"

"What's wrong with that sly woman?"

"The person you are looking for is already in her hands"

Bang!

The sound of the table being split in two due to the man's heavy blow... the woman who conveyed the information was silent in fear

"How could it be ?!!!!"

"It looks like Wang Carolina has bad intentions towards you, sir."

"Damn!!!!!"
The man clenched his fists... after that he told the woman to leave.

"What does she want from me!?''

.

.

It's been 5 days since Zhan has been in the village... his grandmother is also starting to get better... and today his grandmother was allowed to go home by the doctor

Zhan and Grandma Xiao sat on the bench in front of their house...
"Grandma"

"Hn?"

Xiao Zhan is confused about where to start...but he is very curious.

"Hm, since when did mom, dad and grandma know that I have a disorder?"

"Abnormalities? What do you mean by the uterus?"

" Yes "

"Why do you call it a disorder?"

"I'm not normal, Grandma...it's no wonder Zhan said that."

"It's not a disorder Zhan...it's a gift...you can't say things like that."

"But Grandma"

"Forget it... grandma will answer your question... when you were 3 years old... you often had stomach aches... your mother and father were confused about your condition at that time... you often held your stomach... every time we take you to the doctor... the doctor just says it's an ulcer... but you keep crying saying your stomach hurts... even the medicine given by the doctor doesn't work at all... because you don't know what to do either of you. Your parents took you to the city and checked your condition at the big hospital there-"

"How do they get money Grandma? It must be very expensive there"

"Don't interrupt my words! This kid still likes to interrupt people's conversations... Your father was forced to sell his garden for your medical treatment..."

Xiao Zhan looked down sadly... that's how much his parents sacrificed for him

"After several checks, finally the results of the examination were complete... and that's where we found out that you have a uterus and also a woman's vagina... the uterus started to develop when you turned 3 years old... and until you turned 5 years old you were sick.

"Your stomach is starting to get better... and thank God you're not sick anymore... we're all happy to see you happy again,"
said Grandma Xiao, looking down... as if she had something to hide again.