*18*

Enjoy the show~

—————————————-

"Why are you here?"

Wang Yibo and Liying were surprised to hear the flat voice of someone who had just entered.

Liying and Yibo turned around... Liying approached her child... she held Sean's hand to calm the child...

"Sean yibo just-"

"I already said that I won't allow that man to see my brother anymore,"
he said coldly, looking at his mother's face

Mrs. Sean nodded...she understood what Sean meant...but Yibo also had the right to see his own wife because they weren't divorced yet.

"Mama understands darling...but yibo has the right to -"

"He has no right to see Xiao Zhan again! I've already taken care of their divorce papers!"

Divorce!? Wang Yibo looked at Sean in disbelief...
"What are you talking about?"

"Why? Are you happy that you divorced my brother? I've taken care of everything... in 2 days the letter will come..."

"I don't want a divorce!"

Sean smiled crookedly...
"Why not? I have an eye witness to how you treated your own wife in that big house with your mother... the court will decide everything... that person will admit to how you treated my twin brother and I have a recording of the moment you kissed passionately with your lover...is it appropriate for a husband to kiss another woman in their own home?"

Wang Yibo is silent...he doesn't know what to do, why does Sean know all that ? who is the person Sean sent to his house ?

"Now please come out!!!"
Sean snapped

Wang Yibo shook his head, he didn't want to leave Xiao Zhan alone...
Sean, who saw that Yibo was still silent, shook his head, growling angrily...

Sean came forward pushing Wang Yibo's wheelchair... seeing that, Mrs. Sean tried to stop Sean but the woman's strength was not strong enough to hold Sean.

"Sean, he's sick, please...Sean."
Sean doesn't care what his mother says.

When he was outside...Sean pushed harder until Wang Yibo fell down.

Haikuan, who saw this, immediately helped his boss sit back in the wheelchair

"I'm warning you Wang Yibo!!!! I won't ever let you meet Xiao Zhan again!!!"

Sean closed the door with a bang...

Haikuan looked at his master with pity... when Sean came in earlier, Sean just glanced at him sharply... then immediately went inside... Haikuan was already looking worriedly when Sean came in because Wang Yibo had not yet come out of the treatment room at that time. Zhan.

"Sir, let's go back"

"But Haikuan zhan-"

"Master we can't do anything right now...let's go back"

Wang Yibo looked at the closed door...then he nodded and let Haikuan push his wheelchair back to his room

.
.

Meanwhile in the room... because of the commotion, Zhan's crying stopped... Zhan just stared silently at the ceiling of his room... his eyes only had emptiness... Sean approached his bed.

"Zhan, now you are with us...we will be together again"

"I want to go home"

"Once we are healthy we will go home"