*9*

Double up
Enjoy the show~

——————————————

When he arrived at the hospital, Xiao Zhan went straight to his grandmother's room...

"Grandma"

An old woman who was waiting for someone lying weakly on the bed turned around.

"Zhan"

"Aunt "

Xiao Zhan's tears fell as he hugged the middle-aged woman... while Wang Yibo was silent in the doorway watching the touching scene.

Aunt Jun let go of her hug first...she rubbed the thin cheeks of the child in front of her

"You're getting thinner kid...are you eating well there?"

Xiao Zhan nodded quickly... then turned Aunt Jun's attention to his grandmother...

"Grandma"

"Z-zhan"

weak words came out of grandma's mouth.... Aunt Jun was surprised as was Xiao Zhan. The two people of different ages approached grandma's bed...

"Grandma, it's me... I'm going home, Grandma."

Grandma Xiao's eyes slowly opened then glanced to the side where her grandson was... her moving but trembling hand wanted to touch her grandson, Xiao Zhan brought the wrinkled hand to her cheek.

"Honey, grandma misses you"

"Hn zhanzhan misses grandma too... grandma has to get well soon okay... don't be like this grandma makes me scared..hiks "

Grandma Xiao smiled slightly and nodded...
"Hn"

Aunt Jun just realized something... she looked at the man who still hadn't come in. Yibo was still standing at the threshold of the entrance...

"Hey kid, why are you standing there, come in?"

Xiao Zhan turned his head then ignored Yibo again...Wang Yibo cleared his throat a little then he walked in...

"You're our zhanzhan's friend?"

Grandma Xiao also turned around when she heard what her friend Zhanzhan said...

"Hmm yeah"

Aunt Jun approached Yibo...
"Thank you for accompanying Xiao Zhan here, son...it was very kind of you to come all the way here for him."

"It's no problem...I'm just going for a walk too."

Aunt Jun patted his shoulder
"Hn...are you Zhanzhan's work friend?"

"Ha no"

Aunt Jun furrowed her forehead in confusion... Xiao Zhan who heard that immediately turned around afraid that Yibo would say that he was not a friend but

"I'm friends with the same roof as him"

"One roof?" Aunt Jun asked, increasingly confused

"Ha..ha...we both share an apartment building...so his room and mine are next to each other so we share the roof of the apartment building,"
explained Xiao Zhan, looking at Yibo sharply...

"Oh I see"

"Zhan, can you stay with grandma until your old grandma leaves you alone?" said Grandma Xiao suddenly
Those words made Xiao Zhan widen his eyes and immediately turn around