*19*

Hi guys before y start to read .. I wan y all to check my new story named

" The Transmigration of novel Extras "

Hmmmm

Hmmmm... 😏😏
how do you think ??
Interesting ??
Say something.. okay

Alright.. will update soon 🫡
Now y can enjoy the show~

—————————————-

DANG..

The four of them were shocked beyond words when they heard and felt the big shock that occurred after the big sound...

Sean immediately ran to the window to look down at what was happening...
His eyes were perfectly round

"WANG CAROLINA!!!!"

*

"Sean, what's wrong?"

"We're getting out now... that crazy woman wants to destroy this hospital...quickly!!!"

Sean immediately carried Xiao Zhan, not forgetting to bring Zhan's IV drip... they all ran out...

"Sean, why don't we take the elevator faster?" asked the mother

"The elevator must have been damaged when that woman bombed this hospital... crazy woman!! Doesn't she think about the people in this hospital??!!''

Sean takes the stairs, he would rather go down the stairs than take the elevator which is definitely broken... that crazy woman has bombed the roof of the hospital...Sean is sure that the people occupying the top room are now no longer alive.

What a crazy woman... attacked first... No matter how cruel Sean is, he still can't hurt innocent people like Carolina.

While carrying Zhan...Sean took his cellphone from his pocket...
"Hurry up and go to the hospital... the woman has already started it first."

Tut

Xiao Zhan who was in his brother's arms was just silent...he couldn't think at the moment...

When they were in the hospital lobby... they stopped right in front of her, now Carolina was grinning broadly.