Extra 1

Enjoy the show~

——————————————-

5 years later

A little girl ran towards the kitchen...she laughed happily when an adult man shouted loudly, not angry but annoyed...

The little girl laughed happily as she ran away and hid behind the cute boy's legs...

"Sean Li Wei!!!!!"

"Hahaha ugly uncle hahah"

The sweet boy just shook his head looking at the tiny boy beneath him in annoyance

"What did you do to your Uncle Li Wei?"

"Hahah, mommy Li Li is just replying to uncle... because yesterday uncle teased Li Li."

"No, Zhan, she's lying!"

"No! lying uncle!"

"You kid, are you fighting me?"

"No Li Li just said"

"Isss this kid,"
growled Sean

"Never mind, you two can't keep quiet ha! I'm cooking! If you still want to fight... I'll throw all this food away!"
Zhan was annoyed to see that the two of them never got along at all...

"No!"
Sean

"No, Mommy Li Li will be a good kid"

"So sit quietly in the chair"
The two of them nodded obediently and immediately sat on the chairs at the dining table...

Mrs. Liying and Grandma Xiao shook their heads at the behavior of the three of them...

A few minutes later... they finally ate... the commotion at the dinner table would never stop... and as a result Xiao Zhan would always reprimand them both...

"Oh yeah, Zhan tomorrow is Li Li's first day of school, right?"

"That's right ma... I'll take hir if I have time."

Liying nodded happily

"Hah, never think... Grandma's grandchildren are already big now."

Seeing her grandmother's sullen face... Li Li got down from the chair and immediately hugged her grandmother

"Li Li won't grow up like that...so grandma won't be sad."
That remark immediately made them laugh

"Haha, you...how could you do that..."
The uncle immediately interrupted

"Yes...Li Li will always be small"

A small argument finally started... the three of them could only sigh again...

Liying looked at Zhan's face...a face that probably only smiled at her children...and would once be with them...

The face that has always looked tough for the past 5 years... but Liying knows that face is fake... that smile is fake... and it's not just Liying who thinks that... Grandma Xiao, who has been with her since childhood, also understands...

"Zhan"

"??"

"Are you really not going back to China again?"

Zhan was stunned to hear the question...he saw his daughter Li Li still laughing with Sean...he understood the meaning of Liying's question...but he couldn't bring himself to go back there