*23*

Enjoy the show~

———————————————

Wang Yibo entered Wang's residence...he saw that there were 2 cars in front of his house at the moment...whose car is that yibo didn't know.

When he entered he saw 4 people with their backs to him... Yibo felt anxious... because he was afraid they were his mother's enemies.

When they all approached... they also looked at Yibo...

"Are you wang yibo?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm your uncle Chris Tom from America"

Wang Yibo didn't know it was his uncle...all he knew was that his mother had no other relatives or family after his grandfather died several years ago...then what is this... One of them claimed he was his uncle.

"I'm your mother's younger brother... who doesn't like your mother's revenge plan."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you still understand what I said? I'm his younger brother!"

Seeing the person yelling at him... Wang Yibo nodded in understanding... even though he still didn't believe it but the faces of his mother and this man were very similar... the difference was that this man was still quite young.

"Are you the one who brought my mother's body?"

"Yes, I took her from the hospital... because news of the war between Carolina and Sean reached all corners of the world... all countries knows... I came here because I would know about this... your mother died at Sean's hands... and I gave your mother's heart to her own enemy..."

Wang Yibo's eyes widened when he heard that statement... his mother's sister, without his knowledge, gave his mother's heart to Sean

"Don't say anything to Sean about this... because if Sean finds out he will definitely never receive that heart... just let us know."

Wang Yibo understood what his uncle meant.

"Then why don't you stop my mother from taking revenge?"

"Because I've warned her many times... but Carolina continues to be instigated by your grandfather and finally I was kicked out of the house... because I strongly opposed all of them..."

"Then who are they?"
asked Yibo pointing to the other three people

"Oh, let me introduce you to my girlfriend...Alia Bhatt and they are my children, Weliem Bhat and Annie Chris,"
he explained one by one.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where you were "

"No problem... now let's bury your mother first."

Wang Yibo nodded... they all went to bury Carolina's body

.
.
.

After everything was over...Wang Yibo and his uncle returned home...

"We'll go straight away...."

"Aren't you guys going to stay the night?"

"No need Yibo...I only ask you one request"

"??"

"Take care of your father's legacy and stop your mother's work... don't hold any more grudges... you know what I mean, right?"

Wang Yibo bowed his head in respect to his mother's sister.
"I also thank you uncle... finally I know everything and there will be no more grudges... thank you."