*20*

Before y start read i wanna say that am published my new ff ..
please check it now ➡️

Enjoy the show~

___________________

Dor

Dor

Bam

The explosions sounded terrible...everyone ran in fear the hospital building was completely destroyed...luckily the patients who were in the middle of the floor down were saved because of the explosion made by Carolina from the top of the hospital roof.

Several people were lying dead... most of them were Carolina's men because Sean got help from Chinese soldiers.

Their president has ordered all his soldiers to help Sean... because the Chinese president believes Sean is on their country's side.

Carolina was cornered...she was even hit in the arm it was a shot from Sean...Sean had been targeting her for a long time...as did Carolina who was targeting Sean

The women and men of different ages were in a narrow area...and a little far from their subordinates.

Sean was next to a parked car while Carolina was behind the hospital wall which had collapsed along with the rubble.

"Carolina!!! wake up!!! I'm giving you the opportunity to turn yourself in and get out of this country forever!!!" shouted Sean behind the car

Carolina was still silent while holding his arm.

Dor

Dor

Sean took a deep breath... the woman apparently didn't want to listen to him... Sean was kind enough to let Carolina go but with him leaving the country, he revoked all of his access...

Sean peeked a little then shot again....

.
.
.

Zhan and his family have arrived at the villa that Sean said earlier...
He was laid on the bed...

Liying approached her so  who was in bed...she stroked her child's mane.

Likewise, Grandma Xiao...she looked pityingly at that sweet face that now looked pale and thin.

"Forgive us all, son"

Zhan was still loyal to his silence...Grandma Xiao approached the bed...she sat on the edge

"Zhan son... we know we are guilty... maybe a lot! because we kept this all a secret..."

"That's right, Zhan. We really apologize to you for what happened," said Mrs. Liying, the mother

Zhan finally turned his head...he looked at their faces one by one...then he stared for a long time at Liying's face...

"Forgive me"

Liying was still digesting Zhan's sorry words...why did her son apologize to her

"I was rude to mom..."

"No son...no, it's all normal because you're currently in a mess...mom doesn't blame you."

Zhan finally fell silent...he tried to close his eyes again...he was tired of facing everything...

.
.
.

Wang Yibo has now arrived at the place that Sean said, namely the same villa as Zhan is currently in... because this villa is the most hidden... no one knows except Sean's trusted subordinates