*15*

Enjoy the show~

—————————————

Wang Yibo woke up again like that time in the middle of the night...he heard the sound of someone vomiting in the bathroom.

If at that time he just kept quiet this time he stood up and went straight to Zhan who was in there.

Yibo massaged the nape of his neck slowly...Zhan gasped in surprise because Wang Yibo suddenly came and helped him.

"Are you still nauseous?"

He nodded weakly...
"I am dizzy"

"Do you need to see a doctor?"

"No please take me to bed"

Wang Yibo nodded... he then led Xiao Zhan up to the bed...

Zhan was still sitting quietly, closing his eyes because he was dizzy.

"Is there anything you want?"
Yibo asked in small talk

"I want spicy salad"

That answer suddenly made him confused... where did he get spicy salad at 3 in the morning?

"But Zhan.. now is--"

"You were the one who offered earlier! I want salad now!"

"Okay, I'll find it"
Instead of arguing in the middle of the night... it's better for him to just give in

"Wait ''

"What?"

"I want you to do it"

"Hu? I? But-''

"If you don't want to, I don't want to either!!'

Wang Yibo was sullen when he saw Xiao Zhan sulking like this... a smile appeared on his lips

"Okay, I'll make you wait here."
He said while stroking Zhan's cheek

After Yibo left,
His husband who was going to make him salad...he held his chest which was beating fast...why did he feel like he was pounding when Yibo treated him like that?

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Wang Yibo is confused... because he doesn't know where the kitchen tools are.

Then he remembered that he had an expensive cellphone and quickly opened YouTube...

"Cutting board ?? Where .. where is that!?"

Looking here and there he couldn't find a mortar to grind the nuts...

Oh nuts, he almost forgot where the nuts are...oh forgot where the fruit is...

And until after 4 o'clock he only found fruit because the fruit was in the refrigerator and he couldn't find the rest...

"Damn!! Where did the servants put all those things!" he was annoyed...

A shadow of someone flashed...

"Auntie!"

Oh my God, it's almost 4 o'clock but Wang Yibo is already shouting for a middle-aged woman who is passing by or rather wants to go into the kitchen but doesn't.

"Auntie, I want to make salad...where are the peanuts and sugar peanuts...where are all those things!?"

Aunt Han was surprised... she was shocked when she saw Yibo busy in the kitchen so she ran away but was caught... moreover, this made Aunt Han surprised... Young Master Wang now wants to make salad... why eat so early in the morning? salad