*7*

Enjoy the show~
———————————————

That night Wang Yibo was awakened by a sound that made him have to get up and see what it was

And it turns out

"Huek.. ugh..ugh"

Xiao Zhan was vomiting in the bathroom...Wang Yibo was still lying in bed, not intending to come over until......

Wang Yibo immediately stood up and opened the bathroom door...

"Zhaaan!"

Yes, Xiao Zhan finally fainted... Because he couldn't hold back the nausea and dizziness at the same time... Wang Yibo lifted his wife to the bed and laid him down slowly.

After that he called the obstetrician... in the middle of the night there are many doctors who don't want to be disturbed... Wang Yibo tried calling several doctors but no one picked up.

"Fuck!! they ignore all my calls!! you'll see, all of you!"

Wang Yibo finally took Xiao Zhan to the hospital... after arriving there Xiao Zhan was immediately treated by the doctor who was on duty...

Wang Yibo sent a message to all the doctors he called earlier

Message content
Wang Yibo;
[ "I'll be waiting at the hospital where you work this morning!" ]

The doctor who treated Xiao Zhan finally came out...
"Mr. Wang"

"How is the condition?"

"Hm, Mr. Wang is he a man?"

Oh my gosh, Wang Yibo forgot... Xiao Zhan is not wearing a wig or fake breasts right now... Wang Yibo had to nod

"Correct"

"Sir, is he pregnant?"

"Don't talk too much! Shut your mouth so no one finds out about this... or your family won't survive! Tell me what's wrong with my wife!"

The doctor nodded in understanding... who doesn't know Wang Yibo and also Mrs. Wang, Wang Yibo's mother...

"Sir, he's tired inside or his mental is down now and please don't make himself think too much... because that could cause the fetus to die...
I'll excuse myself, sir."

The doctor was confused about what to explain... it would be better if he spoke what was in his brain...

The doctor finally left with a sigh... Wang Yibo finally went inside and saw Xiao Zhan still closing his eyes.

"Did the doctor lie!? Why isn't Xiao Zhan still conscious?"

.
.

Xiao Zhan slowly opened his eyes...he looked around the
room, not his room...

After feeling pain in the IV, he finally realized he was in the hospital...but there was no one to look after him...

Sighing heavily... Xiao Zhan finally got up from his sleep... he glanced at the wall clock which turned out to be noon...

"I am hungry"

Wang Yibo comes in carrying a plastic bag of food...he looks at Xiao Zhan who is also looking at him, hmm, more precisely, he is looking at the plastic bag he brought.

"Are you hungry?"

Xiao Zhan nodded enthusiastically
"Hn"

"Mama told me to buy you food... she said the food at the hospital wasn't healthy... so I bought this for you."