*3*

Enjoy the show~

——————————————-

A young man looked at himself in the reflection of the mirror in front of him...he saw how he was dressed like a woman wearing a wig and a dress and even adding breast foam.

Xiao Zhan understands the rich man who is going to marry him doesn't want outsiders to know that he is a man.

Carolina comes in and approaches Xiao Zhan...she smiles at how beautiful Xiao Zhan is now

"You really are very beautiful"

Xiao Zhan didn't move, not wanting to answer those words, Carolina approached Xiao Zhan's ear and whispered

"I'm sorry Zhanzhan...but you have to disguise yourself as a woman when walking side by side with Wang Yibo from now on..."

Xiao Zhan feels himself humiliated... 13 years of education as the smartest student in his village, now he is a fake woman who will marry a man.
what dreams did he have ? he never thought he would be like this.

"Come on, Zhan, the show is about to start... walk like a woman..."

Carolina took Xiao Zhan's hand until she was in front of the big door... the door of wedding hall opened.
Xiao Zhan, who had been lowering his head, now raised his head to look at someone who was waiting for him, who actually wanted him to leave.

Slowly he walked on the red carpet that connected him and Wang Yibo there
That guy is really handsome... Xiao Zhan admits that
But one thing that Xiao Zhan was disgusted with was the man's mouth which leaked like a leaking bucket.

Xiao Zhan walked slowly and gracefully accompanied by the applause of the invited guests...

His face didn't show a smile...he just stared flatly in front of him...

Arriving in front of Yibo... he was standing right in front of the man... the priest approached and said the sacred vows of marriage and the vows of marriage

"Son.. Yibo are you willing zhan as wife?"

"I-I do"
he said with a heavy heart

"Zhan are you willing Wang yibo as husband ?"

Xiao Zhan still stared silently at the sharp face of the person in front of him...he didn't feel afraid, he was fed up with that face which had insulted him and his future baby.

"Son.. Xiao Zhan?"

"I do "

There was loud applause... they were all moved to see the new couple, a husband and wife who were now together forever.

A woman carrying a ring box... handed one ring to Wang Yibo first to put on Xiao Zhan

Then after that Xiao Zhan was also the same as Yibo...their fingers were pinned down by wedding rings.

"Please Mr. Wang kiss your wife"

Wang Yibo glanced at his mother...Carolina stared at him sharply with an angry heart he pulled Xiao Zhan's waist and kissed him directly on the lips.

There was thunderous applause again

.
.
.

The wedding was over... Xiao Zhan remained silent in the room... only the ticking of the wall clock filled the room