Extra 2

Enjoy the show~

—————————————

Xiaozhan looked cynically at Wang Yibo who was sitting on the sofa in his living room... Luckily Sean was outside... otherwise who knows what would have happened to him.

The father and daughter played as if they had known each other for a long time...even Li Li, who rarely communicated with strangers, was currently very attached to Wang Yibo

Is this what is called a child's instinct towards father...?

"Li Li drink your milk!"

"Yes mommy just a moment"

Xiaozhan growled in annoyance... Li Li had never ignored him all this time... the child always obeyed when she was with him... but now the child had been ignoring him and preferred to play with strangers.

Seeing Zhan looking annoyed at him...yibo was holding lili
"Don't argue with your mommy"

"But Li Li still wants to play with uncle"

"Not before you finish your milk"

Li Li pursed her lips...
"Okay"

Xiaozhan gaped in disbelief at what he saw...

"Li Li, do you want to have a father?"

Li Li lit up at Wang Yibo's words... while Zhan was surprised to hear his words

"Mmm..Li Li wants to"

"Then I am your father"

"You're not the father!"

Zhan and Yibo froze in place when they heard the voice...Zhan immediately turned around to see Sean looking at him coldly

"Ge, you've -"

"I never allow strangers to visit this house XIAOZHAN!"

Zhan nodded scared to see Sean's anger...Wang Yibo who saw that was not happy...he put Li Li down and told his daughter to go to the room...after seeing Li Li leave Wang Yibo approached Sean...he wouldn't give up this time ...

"Li Li is my daughter...you have no right to forbid us from meeting"
Wang Yibo said no less coldly than Sean...Sean smiled sarcastically when he heard that.

"Then have you looked after him for the past 5 years?"

"Guarding? what do you say guarding her when you shut everything about xiaozhan! how do I know everything? Hmmm ?? tell me Sean?"

Xiaozhan wanted to separate them... but his legs felt heavy to approach the two...

"Say it ? Can you answer my question?"

"B-Because you are an irresponsible father,"
he stammered

"Responsible, what do you mean, Sean? What kind of responsibility do I want to do for my daughter... when I myself didn't know that there was a life present in my ex-wife's womb... if only I had known I would have tried to be responsible,"
he said.

Sean didn't move... he didn't expect Wang Yibo to be this brave towards him

"You hope that I will submit to you again? No, Sean! I will do what you said earlier, namely BE RESPONSIBLE."

Li Li is my child...you can't separate us anymore Sean...it was enough for me to give in when Zhan signed the divorce papers...but this time I won't just give up on you Sean...you have to remember Li Li is my flesh and blood, meaning she is my biological child."