*6*

Enjoy the show~

———————————————

"You're home Cheng Xiao"

Xiao Zhan was surprised.. Cheng Xiao? This woman's name was what Yibo mentioned that night when he was forced to make love with Wang Yibo because of the man's revenge.

"Mom, I'm home...how are you, Mom?"

"Don't call me mom anymore Cheng Xiao... end the relationship between you two... because Wang Yibo is already married to the beautiful woman behind your back."

Xiao Zhan feels like he's an actor now... because he's married to a man who already has a girlfriend... and even his girlfriend is very beautiful

Cheng Xiao laughed dryly...
"Haha, no way... Mom must be joking, right?"

"I'm not kidding... look at that photo."

Cheng Xiao saw Mrs. Wang's index finger pointing at the wall which displayed Wang Yibo's wedding photo with the woman behind her.

Cheng Xiao looked alternately at Xiao Zhan and Mrs. Wang's faces
"You must be joking! Mom, I'm Wang Yibo's lover!!"

"But I'm sorry... you were gone for so long that Yibo had to marry the woman behind your back... Wang Yibo loves her and vice versa..."

Cheng Xiao looked at Xiao Zhan with disgust...then he approached Xiao Zhan

"You son of bitch !!!"

( shit .. I always confused how make sound of slapping haha am sorry)

Wang Carolina remained silent when Cheng Xiao slapped Xiao Zhan...but she quickly forward when Cheng Xiao wanted to push Xiao Zhan.

"Enough!! Cheng Xiao, don't touch my daughter-in-law again!! She is pregnant with my granddaughter!"

Carolina pulled Cheng Xiao's hand until they left the house... Xiao Zhan was still silent where he was... he was confused about the current situation...

"Listen, don't bother Wang Yibo anymore!!! where have you been for these 2 years!!"

"I'm working!"

"Working as a prostitute? tsk, you bitch... get out of here!!!"

Cheng Xiao was stunned by Mrs. Wang's words...
'What do you mean? I became a model in Korea... why do you say that?'

"Oh, did I say something wrong...? I'm sorry...but Wang Yibo has seen your behavior there...I got the recording...so now go! Before I call the security guard and drag you roughly out of my house! !"

Cheng Xiao was still standing where he was...he was reluctant to move...
"One!"

"Two!''

Cheng Xiao finally left in a huff...he vowed to take back what he had

Carolina smiled mysteriously after Cheng Xiao left
"I won't let you hurt my daughter-in-law."

.
.

"Zhan where is Yibo ?"

"I don't know"

"How about we go out for a walk... you've been living here for three days, it's better if you get out of the house, it'll freshen your eyes, come on."

Carolina grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand...
Xiao Zhan just surrendered when he was pulled by Mrs. Wang

The woman's car was driving towards a well-known mall in this city and arrived at the place
Carolina took Xiao Zhan around and even bought a lot of things for Xiao Zhan

"This is too much "

"No problem...I want you to wear them all...and the last we go to baby shop."

After that, Carolina bought all the baby's necessities... Xiao Zhan just obeyed silently because if he spoke out, Carolina would definitely argue.

All their shopping was carried by the bodyguard who had been following them for a long time

"So what do you want to eat?"

"I want meatballs"

"Meatballs? OK, come on"

**

Carolina smiled when she saw Xiao Zhan who was now eating a big meatball... yes, the young man chose a meatball that was as big as a bowl...

"You turned out to be cute"

"Hu?"

"Nothing...finish it"

They finally went home... yes, the only one who came home was Xiao Zhan, while the middle-aged woman went somewhere else after getting a call.

Xiao Zhan entered the house and was greeted by a cruel sight... his chest felt tight seeing the man who had become his husband now making out intimately with the woman his in-laws had kicked out...

Xiao Zhan finally chose not to care about them...he would rather avoid them...

Meanwhile, on the sofa in the living room, Wang Yibo breaks off the kiss...
"I miss you dear"

"Huh! You missed me but married that woman"

"I'm sorry... things got out of hand with me... I raped her that night... then she got pregnant and mom asked me to take responsibility."

Cheng Xiao hugs yibo...
"Honey, mom said you love your wife... that's why you married her."

"Mama lied...I don't love that woman...mama just wanted to have a grandchild quickly...and that woman happened to be pregnant with my child...so mom took her...and after that mom will throw her away."

"Really? You're not lying, right?"

"No dear... then I want to ask you"

"What's that?"

"Mama sent me a video of you and a man at the hotel and even kissing passionately."

Cheng Xiao was helpless... she shook her head quickly
"Honey, it's not ..hmmm...I mean your mother has hated me for a long time... it must be a edited made by her. You believe me, right?"

Wang Yibo nodded...he didn't think about it that far...
"I trust you ''

"Very good... "
"it turns out that Wang Yibo doesn't believe those words and videos."
Cheng Xiao said in her thought

"Cheng Xiao, you have to go home now."

"You kicked me out??"

Wang Yibo gently stroked the woman's cheek
"No darling...I'm afraid mom will come home...if mom comes home we will both have problems."

Cheng Xiao snorted in annoyance...
"Okay, see you later"

Chup~

After Cheng Xiao left... Xiao Zhan went downstairs to get water...
He saw the woman leaving this house..

Without paying attention to them... Xiao Zhan immediately took a drink... after that he returned to the room

Wang Yibo came in not long after zhan came in...Wang Yibo was surprised because he knew Xiao Zhan had gone with his mother...but the young man was now sleeping on the bed...

"Did his mother come home earlier ? It seemed like he only accompanied Xiao Zhan after that and left... thank goodness"

To Be Continue
12 Sept 2023