*5*

Enjoy the show~
———————————————

Alright.. before y start to read this chap please pay attention  here. I just wanna say play ur own imagination 💭 how Xz appearance here like tomboy or anything y liked bcus I can't change any of plot in this story , it's not mine.

So I'll be very happy to everyone who's appreciation of the story.

Thanks nd luv 🌻

After talking to his grandmother was draining his tears... Xiao Zhan took the drink that was on the nightstand and drank it... after that he tidied up his disheveled appearance... after up he went back out of the room.

Meanwhile, the jerk in the bathroom... could only stay where he was... he heard all the conversation between Xiao Zhan and his grandmother...

Is it true that he is the one who is at fault here? Or has Xiao Zhan arranged everything so that Yibo hears and believes him.

But Wang Yibo also peeked through the crack in the door...he saw how Xiao Zhan was really holding back his tears and after the phone was turned off, the sad cry was enough to make Yibo's heart moved with guilt...

Wang Yibo immediately cleaned himself and got fully dressed... after that he came out of the room looking for Xiao Zhan who was dressed as a woman...

Wang Yibo looked for his wife's whereabouts but he wasn't there... he felt a little uneasy...

"Where is Xiao Zhan?!" he asked the waiter who was passing by

"Mr. Xiao left with gong driver"

Wang Yibo leave that woman.
"Tch, why is Mr. Wang looking for him?"

Wang Yibo called gong driver who was taking Xiao Zhan somewhere...
It didn't take long for the phone to be picked up...

"Where are you!?"

"Sorry sir, I'm taking Mr. Xiao to the market."

"Market? Why did he go to the market...what's his business?"

"He said he wanted to buy something at the market, sir, but I don't know what he buy..."

"Then he's not with you now?"

"He told me to stay in the car ..and only he got out"

"Stupid! What if he runs away ha!!"

"Sir-"

"Sir, let's go"

"Yes Mr. Xiao"

Wang Yibo heard the sound of the car door opening and then Xiao Zhan's voice... he felt relieved

"Go home now! If my mother finds out you will definitely fire gong driver!"

Wang Yibo said in annoyance and he sat at the dining table... his stomach had been protesting for a long time...

After he finished eating he heard the roar of a car engine... He immediately stood up and walked towards the door

Xiao Zhan went inside...he saw Yibo clacking his waist...Zhan just passed Yibo without even looking back.

Wang Yibo, who was ignored, immediately turned around and chased Xiao Zhan
"Hey wait!"