*17*

Sorry.. bcuz back to normal working time again 😣

And yeah no checking
Or editing
Enjoy the show~

——————————————-

Sean looked at Xiao Zhan's pale face who was still lying weak...
Even after his mother came to see Xiao Zhan like this, he kept crying until he was tired and fell asleep on the sofa in Zhan's current room.

Sean won't let Yibo meet his twin from now on...he will make Xiao Zhan happy by himself with his own hands...no other people's interference anymore.

Sean has also taken care of the divorce papers for the two of them... maybe in 3 days the divorce papers will be ready to be signed.

The young man Wang, who had been in a coma for several hours due to Sean's blow, had fully regained consciousness... he tried to persuade his mother to meet Xiao Zhan but he asked several times and Carolina refused.

the handsome young man couldn't do anything, his body is limp and helpless at this moment.

Sean was still faithfully sitting watching Xiao Zhan, it was already morning... but his heart wasn't completely relieved because he saw that Xiao Zhan wasn't conscious yet.

Sean had come to the doctor's office to ask about Xiao Zhan's condition... because he knew the doctor had said what he said he was scared by the gripping their aura.

The doctor said at the moment Xiao Zhan wasn't breathingthe doctor was frustrated but a miracle happened... when the nurse wanted to cover Xiao Zhan's head, the heart detector sounded again... the doctor immediately checked again and Thank goodness Zhan is breathing again.

Sean wanted to go berserk again, but luckily his mother came and calmed him down.

"Sean"

Sean remained unmoved...he ignored his mother calling.

"Sean"
The middle-aged woman hugged her child from behind not long after, she heard
Sean cried, he cried... since his father's death, this is the first time Sean has cried again.

''It's okay... our Zhanzhan is fine...everything is fine, mom is sure he is a strong child''

"Hiks..why am I late ma...hiks why am I late to meet him.. hiks.. why is that bastard woman who found him first!!!! I'm stupid, I'm stupid maa!"

Sean hit his head... Mrs. Liying tried to stop Sean from going crazy again this is what Liying was afraid of.
if this child goes berserk... he will hurt other people or himself.

"I'm stupid I'm stupid!!!"

"Sean enough Sean...don't be like this!!"
Mrs. Liying cupped her son's face...she looked deeply into Sean's eyes.
"Listen to mama! Firstly! Your little brother is like this because of your grandfather! Secondly, I'm a stupid mama who didn't tell you first! Thirdly, this isn't your fault.... It's their fault, your grandfather's fault, Mama's fault, Carolina's fault!!! They're the ones who deserve to blame it...it's not you, you're not wrong, son...one more thing...that bitch tortured him...he was also the one who played a role in your brother's current condition."

Sean stared at his mother for a long time...
"Then why didn't Mama put Wang Yibo into this problem?!"

Liying was shocked to hear Sean's loud shout...she tried to calm herself so she wouldn't cry

"Sean, listen...Wang Yibo is neither wrong nor right...you also know that Wang Yibo was drunk at that time...and Carolina led her child to meet Xiao Zhan and it ended like that."