Minecraft (P.H)

A/n: I bet ya' no one was expecting this imagine. Enjoy!

Y/n and her best friend were sitting on the couch in his parent's house watching football in the most bored way possible. "Paddyyyyy, I'm bored." Y/n groaned, hitting Paddy with a pillow.

"Yeah, me too. We could play video games." Paddy suggested throwing it right back at her. She shook her head.

"We beat every game that you have. Literally." Paddy agreed with her and sighed heavily. Then his phone began buzzing with the custom Spider-Man ringtone he had set for none other than, "Tom! Yo mate!" Paddy answered standing up off the couch.

"Yo, Paddy! So uh, I'm at the airport, well Haz and I are at the airport. And I tried calling Sam or Harry. What's goin' on down there?' Tom spoke.

"Yeah, they aren't here right now. And I have Sam's phone with me for, whatever reason."

"Hi Tom!" Y/n greeted happily.

"Hey! So, lost cause?" Tom asked with something in his mouth.

"Yup!" Paddy smiled maliciously.

"Okay, guess I'll call an Uber. Love you thanks."

"I'll call the Uber!" Paddy suggested.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll do it. See ya later."

"Bye!" Paddy and Y/n said together.

Paddy hung up the phone and him and Y/n met each other's eyes with wide grins on their faces. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" They asked at the same time. "Yeah." They said again. Y/n and Paddy whipped out the Xbox 1 (Sorry Switch and PS lovers). Then Paddy ordered pizza. "Which game?" Y/n asked when he was done.

"Um, Minecraft. He hasn't played that one before." He told her.

"But why that one if he hasn't played it before?" She put the disk in and waited.

"Because, it will be very funny. Who doesn't like watching someone new play Minecraft. Solution for boredom. Here we come!" Paddy pumped his fist in the air and so did Y/n.

When Tom and Harrison arrived at the house Sam and Harry were already there. "Hi, Tom!" Y/n greeted.

"Hey, Y/n. Where's Paddy?" Tom asked her.

"He's in the common area setting up video games." Tom gave her a thumbs up and walked to the living room. Paddy looked up and saw his brother. He ran to give him a hug then pulled him to the couch, forcing Tom to sit down. "What's all this?" Tom asked curiously.

"Minecraft playing session!" Paddy smiled then plopped down himself.

"But. Paddy. I've never played Minecraft before." (A/n: For the sake of this imagine let's just pretend he hasn't.)

"Oh, I know. And I'll enjoy watching you suffer." Paddy handed him a game controller just as the doorbell rang. "PIZZA!" Paddy and Y/n screamed together.

"Paddy, you'll enjoy watching me what mate?" Tom asked looking at the controller in his hands.

Once Paddy came back with the pizza he sat down on the couch and handed a controller to Harrison as well. Then Y/n turned on the game and sat down beside Paddy who was sitting in between Tom and Harrison. "Okay. It's probably just like any other video game. Yes sir? What's that mean?" Harrison said. Giving Y/n a kiss on the forhead, they were cousins after all.

"It's just one of those messages that appear randomly. They don't mean anything." Paddy grabbed a spare controller and created a new world.

After several minutes of Y/n, Paddy, even Sam and Harry, teaching Tom and Harrison how to play they mined their first block of wood. Everyone cheered. Tom looked at them like they were crazy. Then Sam and Harry joined the world to play as well. "Okay, now it's dark? Oh, it's night now. Sweet, night one. So is there like doors you have to close?" Tom said.

"Wrong game dude." Y/n told him rolling her eyes.

"Oh, so no. Jump scares then? Nice." Paddy and Y/n rolled their eyes and shook their heads. Everything was going well until.

"AH! NO! I though you said NO JUMP SCARES!" Harrison yelled.

Paddy chuckled. "Ya, until a spider, or a zombie, or a skeleton, or a-"

"Paddy, we get it. So there are doors you have to close. Where are they though?" Tom stated staying focused on the game in front of him.

"Tom, for goodness' sake. Do you want to play Five Nights at Freddy's?!" Y/n hit his arm playfully. Tom shook his head and hit her back. (A/n: Maybe I'll do a FNAF imagine...)

The whole night went pretty much the same way. Paddy and Y/n laughing hysterically the whole way. Even Sam and Harry laughed a few times. Imagine it like this:

-Tom trying to mine wood with a shovel, even though he knows that's not how it works in real life.

-Harrison getting jump scared every time.

-Tom thinking that you can't make armor without a blacksmith to forge it for you.

-Tom not attacking pigs or cows because they, "Don't deserve to die." Then starving to death and not being able to sleep because he won't kill sheep either.

-Harrison scared of chickens because they look deranged.

-Then Paddy and Y/n speed run the game, leaving Tom and Harrison in complete shock.

"Haha! I didn't know you guys were that bad at Minecraft!"

"We are not! We just need practice." Tom pouted throwing the controller on the couch. The he continued, "On second thought, I hate this game so bad! Who thought that they would make you kill cute pigs! FOR FOOD!"

"Uh, 'cause that's how the game works my friend." Y/n informed starting up a new world.

"Well it's not right! I'll find my own way. Hand me the controller."

Paddy walked Y/n over to her house. They stopped in front of the door and Paddy sighed. "Hey, maybe you should invite me over more often to watch your brother and my cousin play Minecraft. I had a lot of fun."

"Yeah me too. See ya around Y/n. I'll text you."

"Okay." Then Y/n did something unimaginable, something Paddy had wanted for the longest time. Y/n turned around and kissed Paddy on the cheek. "Text me." Then she ran into her house. Paddy stood there dazed. He brought his hand to the spot where Y/n kissed him. "Wow." He said.

10 Year time skip:

"Daddy. When is Uncle Tommy coming over to play Minecraft with us?" Dominic, a four-year-old, asked Paddy.

"Soon, but you've been warned. Uncle Tommy isn't good at playing your favorite game. Also, he doesn't kill animals, heads up." Paddy chuckled. Dominic's eyes widened while he gasped.

"How does he survive in the game?"

"He doesn't little man." Paddy chuckled again. Y/n came over and picked her son up while giving Paddy a kiss.

"But I'm still glad you invited me over to watch your brother play Minecraft."

"Me too Y/n. Me too."

"Well I'm not!" Dominic pouted. Y/n and Paddy laughed at him.