Chapter 15: He just needed a High Five

Alex came too with her head pounding. Keeping her eyes clamped shut she moaned.

Why do they always go for the head?

Her head was in someone's lap, and she felt the sway of a moving vehicle.

Shuck. Take! Kidnapped! Again. I tend to have a habit of being kidnapped...why does everyone want me so bad? Where am I? Where's everyone else? Shuck shuck shuck.

She sat bolt upright. Which caused Thomas to jump and gasp at her sudden movement. It made her feel dizzy causing her head to pound some more. Alex let out a groan as she lifted a hand to the back of her head. She felt a large bump, but no blood. She peered around. She were sitting in the back of some kind of armored vehicle. Brenda, Kenzie and Thomas were with her. She sighed in relief, at least she knew where some of her friends were. Across from them sat four masked men, all holding huge automatic guns. Alex double checked herself.

Aww shuck they took my weapons. Not cool.

"Well this is cozy." Alex said, looking around the truck, and looked at the girls, "glad you could join us."

The girls grinned and nodded. Alex looked back at the masked men, "you guys come here often?"

They didn't respond.

"We tried talking to them, they won't say anything." Thomas huffed.

"Ooh. The strong and silent type. I'm sure I can break them." Alex lifted an eyebrow.

"I'd like to see that." Kenzie encouraged with a mischievous grin.

"It wasn't a challenge." Thomas sighed exasperated.

"Challenge accepted!" Alex smiled, folding her arms, like the matter was settled.

"I just said it's NOT-"

"I SAID CHALLENGE ACCEPTED TOMMY!' Alex hollered over Thomas. "It's going to be LEGEN- wait for iiiit- DARY! It's gonna be Legendary when they crack!"

The girls chuckled.

"Or maybe...they are just too stupid to talk?" Alex asked seriously, tapping her chin, thoughtfully.

"Alex!" Thomas warned.

"Or maybe they're not real!" Kenzie whispered leaning over Thomas, "Maybe we were all hit in the head and we're all in a coma?!"

"A coma? Really? Were all in a coma together?" Brenda snorted, throwing a hand around, gesturing to the truck and men in front of them.

"Hey, I've seen some weird klunk." Alex shrugged, "could happen." Alex said knowingly, tapping her chin again, for dramatic effect.

It was silent for a second, then Alex snorted, and giggled to herself.

"Hey...guys!" She looked at each of the masked guys, "You have the right to remain silent." She paused and giggled. "'Cause anything you say and do...will probably be stupid anyways!"

Thomas groaned, rubbing his forehead. Brenda and Kenzie bust into giggles.

"So where are we going guys?" Alex asked with fake enthusiasm, "Like if you really wanted a date...all you had to do was ask, ya know, use some manners. The word PLEASE.. it goes along way. No need to kidnap us. These two beautiful ladies are single. This strapping Young lad is also single. Sorta. If that's more your jam." She said, clapping Thomas on the shoulder.

One masked guy snorted but managed to turn it into a cough. Alex smirked. She knew they would eventually crack.

"I mean I prefer to be wined and dined, but Tommy might like this whole rough kidnapping situation. Who knows this guy's kinks. He might not know himself. You can discover them together! Won't that be fun, eh Tommy Boy?"