Act 1 | Year 2021: Award Ceremonies

December 2021,

Music show wins are different to those year end ceremonies. Music show wins usually happens when a group debut or having a comeback. And yet, another record broken by BABYLON. Well not really but, BABYLON GARDEN managed to snatch a total of 17 music show wins from the past 3 months the second highest to Seo Taiji and Boys "I know" with a massive 26 wins for a debut song.

I personally thought we were just lucky. But after a big celebration fest thrown by our sunbaenims, SEVENTEEN who were more happy than us. After all, PLEDIS Entertainment had only two groups which were us two. Probably having their first juniors win everything under them, it filled them with joy.

Today, we were invited yet again to a music show "Show Champion" alongside our sunbaenims who recently had a comeback with "Rock with you" last October. In the span of one month, they managed to win 4 music show wins.

Wonwoo: I'm pretty sure they'll win it again guys.

AJ: No no hyung. If you ask me, your group deserve it more than us.

Jeonghan: He only said it because we're older than them.

Jaewoo: Hyung!!! I swear it's not like that!!!

DK: Ya! Don't bully our juniors like that!

Jun: Muchen, how do you feel?

Muchen: I'm just happy that I can share the stage with you hyung. 

The8: He's too humble I tell you.

As our group mingle around. More like being teased by our hyungs, I can't help but smile. It reminds that we're now a big family.

Tobio: What are you smiling hyung?

Me: I'm just happy that we all look like a big family. This reminds me of my late dad who always make time for me. So having you guys and SEVENTEEN sunbaenim, made my heart warm.

Mingyu: Ya! Don't say sad stuff like that! Come here you!

Me: Wha- Mingyu hyung!

I was caught in a headlock by the tallest member of SEVENTEEN who was really just my height. The sound of snickering were heard from the side. As I opened  my eyes, I smiled. It was Aespa dressed for the music show. They had a comeback with "Savage" and racked 7 music show awards.

Minjeong: You finally been put to place.

Me: Geez, a hello would be nice you know.

I rolled my eyes as all of us greeted them.

Karina: Anneyeong Seventeen sunbaenim.

Seungkwan: Ahh it's Aespa! Hi hi!!!

Giselle: It's an honor to finally meet you guys.

As they introduced themselves, Minjeong and I were by the side as we engaged in our own talk.

Minjeong: Looks they're getting to know each other.

Me: Good for them. Make friends. Have fun. That's what -

Minjeong: - uncle always said.

Me: .... Yeah. Dad always say that.

The two of us looked to the sky as we smiled at the bright stars aligned together.

Minjeong: Uncle would be proud of you.

Me: Proud of us*. I'm sure he's watching us up there.