Act 2 | Year 2022: Tour announcement!

August 2022,

A month had passed. I'm doing wonders with my MC job. Yet the constant bickering by my group and family kept annoying me to no end. AJ and Jaewoo always imitates the way I act on camera compare to my usual blank face.

Jaewoo: This is!

Wonyoung: Inkigayo!

The camera was mainly focusing on those two as I was at the side having the usual 'I'm done' face towards my members who were the guest for today's show.

Wonyoung: Congratulations on your show Babylon Garden! 

Jaewoo: Thank you thank you! It's pleasure to be here knowing one person was missing on set.

Wonyoung: Wait really?!

Jaewoo: Really really! Then let's say hi to our depositors today!

The pair was definitely playing around with me. I looked at them and they were laughing so hard with Yujin holding my shirt trying her best not to burst out laughing.

Jaewoo: Then let's greet our fans! Fly,

Babylon Garden: Hi(gh)! We are Babylon Garden!

Me: Ya! You guys are having fun without me.

 I comment from the side to their utter surprise.

Muchen: Eh!? Hyung where did you come from!?

Tobio: He suddenly appeared!?

AJ: A wild hyung has appeared!

I can only facepalm at their comments before looking at the camera with a smile. Today, our group was called as a special guest for today's music show. After being asked further upon by the netizens, looking at our free schedule we decided to go for it.

But not before my members got to shit on me like always.

Today, our group had managed to promote both our first and second album to those new fans. Our group had made sensations around the country. Ever since 'Fire' became an instant hit, our group was the most searched group on google the past month.

Newer ANGELS want to know us even more. And here we are, to promote our music yet again. New fans, had been asking for more content by the media and this was one of the main channels to promote and perform. 

Me: And to those fans out there. Be sure to book the date because our group will finally have our ever first tour!

Yes. PLEDIS Entertainment had finally released the plans on the upcoming asia tour. Just like Seventeen, we will be having our ever first tour one year after debuting. We will tour our hometown first, before going to the rest of Asia.

From Yangsan (Me) to Busan (AJ) and to Jeju Island (Jaewoo). Before we left for Osaka (Tobio) and finally Beijing (Muchen). While on tour, not only there, but we will hit other famous places. Taipei for Taiwan, Kowloon for Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur for Malaysia.

After all, the name of this tour will be 'The Gardens: Our memory lane'.

My MC work will be held and there will be a substitute for the time being. Wonyoung and Yujin were devastated but I promised them that I will bring them souvenirs. My family were ecstatic to see their family member finally going to journey the world.

Minjeong however, she's been acting strange lately. Like she's been avoiding me. Wonyoung on the other hand had been more affectionate than usual. She would purposely touch me, drag my hand and sometimes to accompany her for lunch or dinner. Not to mention the constant flirt.