Act 9 | Year 2029: Military send offs

September 2029,

8 years ago, Babylon Garden debuted. 8 years ago, South Korea gave birth to the most successful kpop group ever created. 8 years ago, 5 brothers united under one passion: Music. And 8 years ago where Babylon Garden and ANGELs shared the stage together.

Having numerous awards shared together, it was time to close down the curtains. Today was our last live together with our fans. The date today was September 5, 2029. The exact same date when Babylon Garden debut.

AJ: 'Killian oppa, please take care out there!' 

I will.

Jaewoo: 'Thank you Babylon Garden for the memories!'

No, thank you for standing beside us.

Muchen: 'Muchen oppa! Tobio oppa! Take care back home! South Korea will always have a home for you two!'

These two will for sure come back here.

Tobio: 'I will miss you guys alot! Thank you for saving me! You guys make me strong!'

You're welcome. We'll always be there for you guys.

It's already night and it's been 1 hour since we had this live. Our last concert was a few days ago and this year had been the most hectic tour ever. From going country to country we met a lot of fans from across the continent. 

We received many comments on how we impacted their lives and we're all there for it. ANGELs, we did not make you strong, it's you that made yourself strong. We're just the catalyst to it.

Me: Come, let's say good bye for one last time.

By then the comments were flooded with 'No!' 'Please spare a few more minutes!' but it's already 11pm and tomorrow we have a big day. We bowed to the camera before smiling for one last time to the online fans across the world. It was time to pull down the curtains.

Me: Fly!

Babylon Garden: Hi(gh)! We are Babylon Garden!

Me: And!

Babylon Garden: Thank you for everything!

+X+

Me: Hey dad. It's Killian. I'm enlisting in the army this month. Time flies, your little superhero is currently serving the country.

I was visiting my dad at the graveyard for one last time before I would be sent off. I smiled as I watered the plants and removed any dead plants surrounding it.

Me: Minjeong and I plan to get married in two years. Looks like what you said really came true.

It was dad initially that shipped the two of us together. Stating that we will get married in the future. But me, knowing how funny it was I laughed it off. And now I'm marrying the same girl that I cringed upon.

Me: Please watch over us. Love you pops.

And as I leave, I felt the wind rushed towards me with the autumn leaves followed suit to the sky. I turned around and smiled. Dad was here. He told me that everything will be fine.

+X+

During enlistments, it's always the dad that shaves the son's hair. It was tradition. But as you know, dad died years ago. That's why I looked to the mirror with a sad smile. Knowing if dad was still alive, he would still be here.

I looked at the hair clipper, turning it on before sliding it across my head until -

*Knock knock!