Act 7 | Year 2027: HYBE's photoshoot

March 2027,

Annually, PLEDIS Entertainment, now known as HYBE Labels have their usual photoshoot session early in the year. Except this year it was postponed a month later due to complications with the usual schedule.

SEVENTEEN, Empress, Le sserafim, Red Velvet, ENHYPEN and Babylon Garden alongside other solo artists will have their first big photoshoot session of the year. HYBE Labels rented a big studio for every preparations that was needed.

Later during the month, the photos will be up for sale at the old building of the office. It had finally finished renovating and now was made as HYBE main merchandise store.

Back to the photoshoot session, today's occasion was a dark mature theme where the main colour will be black highlighted with different colour of choices.

Me: Oh are we late?

As I opened the door, I was greeted by literally everyone who turned their heads towards my direction.

Muchen: Hyung! Look at Jaewoo! He's flirting with everyone!

Jaewoo: I DID NOT DO A SINGLE THING! I WAS JUST TEASING DINO HYUNG AND YERI NOONA!

I rolled my eyes the first thing as I stepped inside. Ignoring them, I walked towards the main space where we will have our first session. There, I met the rest of the groups. First thing that they did was bowed to literally 90 degrees.

Me: Yah! We're literally from the same company. Why can't we just say hi like normal?

Garam: On we can't do that oppa. We have to show respect, especially you guys.

Danielle: You literally built this company.

Me: What? Me? No no. SEVENTEEN sunbaenim created this company. I just helped it.

S.Coups: Nonsense! You're the one who built this empire. We're just proud to see that.

Yeri: Anneyoung Killian! I believe this is the first time we've met! I'm Yeri.

Quickly, my view was interrupted by Kim Yerim of Red Velvet. The maknae of the group was a social butterfly that was not afraid of interacting. I smiled before high fiving her.

Me: See? Someone passed the vibe check.

They chuckled at my comment before I went straight to the make up room for my preparations. Today, since it was a big occasion, multiple rooms had been used for preparations. Each room was designed for each group and solo artists combined into one.

Jungwon: Annyeong Killian-ssi.

Me: Hyung, just call me hyung. Everyone's equal in this company.

I bowed at the leader of ENHYPEN before proceeding to the make up room. ENHYPEN just got out from their room as they proceed to the main area. We all looked  handsome and beautiful in our outfit.

I was spotting a full black outfit with white highlights. My hair was coloured a few days ago in the company's salon.  I was having a full black hair and golden highlights. My blue rose tattoo was made clear for the people to see, meaning no turtleneck for today's occasion.

Eunchae: Wah... Amy, how tall are you now? I remembered you were like tiny when you were little.

Amy: I'm 173 cm. 

Eunchae: Uwah.... I'm jealous of you guys. Talk about lucky.

Woozi: Talk about lucky, I'm short compare to you guys!