Act 7 | Members Profile (Updated!) - Edited

UPDATED AS IN FEBRUARY 2027!!
WILL BE UPDATED WITH EVERY COMEBACK!!

BABYLON GARDEN is a boy group that consists of 5 members: Killian, Muchen, AJ, Tobio and Jaewoo. BABYLON GARDEN debuted on 5 September 2021, with the mini album "Temptations" under HYBE Labels. Starting from 2026, the positions of the members were set to ease the fans to guess which positions are whom.

Official greetings: Fly, (Hi)gh! We are Babylon Garden!

(The fingers representing the wings to fly)

Fandom Name: Angels

Official Fan Colours: Rose Gold

Current Dorm Arrangement (January 2027):

Floor 3 -  Muchen, AJ (All studio rooms)

Floor 3A - Killian, Tobio, Jaewoo (All studio rooms)

Members Profile:

Killian (You)

Stage name: Killian
Birth name: Killian Sung
Korean name: Sung Ki-Hoon
Position: Kingpin, Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Visual, Face of the Group, Songwriter
Birthday: 31 December 2001
Height: 187.3 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Blood Type: AB
MBTI: ISTP
Representative Emoji: 🐯
Nationality: Korean
Instagram: @officialkillian

Killian Facts:
- He was born in Yangsan, South Korea
- He has mixed Korean blood. His mother is fully Korean while his father is half Korean and half British with Irish descendants.
- Family: Mom, three younger sisters, daughter
- He learnt 4 languages all by himself (Korean, English, Japanese and Mandarin).
- He is childhood friends with Aespa's Winter.
- He has heterochromia eyes. Blue on his left and brown on his right.
-His bias from Seventeen is Dino
- He is the 2nd member to be revealed on July 10th, 2021.
- Nicknames from Kmedia: 'Two Coloured Eye Prince', '4th Gen's Genius'.
- According to the other members, he has the best body in Babylon Garden.
- He has a bachelor's degree in Business Management at the age of 20.
- He is a proven genius with an IQ level of 161.
- He wrote song lyrics in his free time
- Trainee period: 4 years.
- He was the MC for Inkigayo alongside Wonyoung and Yujin from IVE (July 2022 - June 2024).
- According to the Muchen, he is too matured for his age.
- The members admit that Killian is the pillar of the group.
- He is a fan of Girls Generations Im Yoon-A.
- He is the nephew of Lee Dong Wook.
- He helps with the management of PLEDIS Entertainment.
- He is close with IVE's Yujin and Wonyoung, LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae, NMIXX's Kyujin, Stray Kids' Bang Chan, SNSD's Yoona, Red Velvet's Irene and BOYNEXTDOOR's Woonhak.
- He is a sentimental value person and likes to keep stuff that are memories to him.
- He is an active person who likes to workout and play sports (Volleyball).
- He just opens up a youtube channel (Unmute!) where he covers fan requested songs.
- He is an ambassador for Versace.
- He has a blue rose tattoo on his left side of the neck to cover his burnt scar.
- Among the members, they chose to date Killian if they were girls. 
- He was the leader of the new Supergroup named Inception
- He starred in the drama titled "Psychometric" alongside Kim Minju and Jo Yuri
- He is the older brother of Empress' Amy
- He recently adopted a tuxedo cat he found outside their dorm and named him Catsby. 
- On January 1, 2026, PLEDIS Entertainment has confirmed that Killian is dating Aespa's Winter 
- Killian's Ideal Type: "I really like girls with short hair especially the bob cut hairstyle".