Day 3 "Confession"

Freen is seated on the couch. She is awaiting Mon's arrival. It appears that Mon failed to bid her farewell yesterday. Yesterday, they spent several hours in the yard before coming inside to unwind on the sofa. Freen merely listened as Mon watched Netflix. On the sofa, Freen dozed off. When she awoke, it was already the middle of the night; a cozy blanket was wrapped around her, and Mon was nowhere to be seen.

Becky showed up later. Freen, good morning. Today, you look gorgeous. Have you gotten a good night's sleep? Freen remained still. Becky is uncertain. She doesn't believe that if she hadn't said goodbye yesterday, Freen would be upset. She made the conscious decision not to wake Freen up because she was in the middle of a cute slumber, but she couldn't resist the impulse to explain her side to Freen. I apologize for not waking you up last night to say goodbye, Freen. You have such a sweet, sleepy appearance, and I don't want to ruin your dream. You're grinning while you sleep; therefore, it might be a good dream.

That piqued Freen's interest. Have I spoken at all? She can still clearly remember her dream from last night. She questioned whether she had said the person's name who brought her happiness in dreams.

You mentioned my name...

Freen was in disbelief.

I'm joking. Becky chuckles as she clutches her stomach. The look on Freen's face is hilarious.

Freen scoffed. Have you had breakfast yet, Mon? I'm hoping not. I haven't had anything to eat yet. I had hoped we could share breakfast at the bistro.

Yes, Mon. She is patiently awaiting your arrival. We don't actually lack food. We invited her to eat with us, but she insisted that she wanted to go have breakfast with you outdoors first. By the way, it was her treat. Heng made a statement.

Oh, Sarocha, how kind of you to say so. In reality, I haven't, because I slept in. Is this a perk of becoming your private nurse? I don't believe I've been doing my job at all. You don't have any medication to take. Your doctor won't be accessible until the following week. I suppose for the time being, I'll be your pretty companion.

You're so modest, Mon. Do you mind if we simply walk? Your car is indeed attractive, as Heng mentioned, but I want to feel the wind around me. It serves as my exercise as well.

Yes, of course. The weather is pleasant today. I would like to take a stroll with you. I believe everything has been settled. By the way, where are Uncle and Auntie? Upon learning that Mon and her parents get along well, Freen was delighted.

I see they left early. Both of them will have a full day. It's a long story. Heng responded. Please feel free to go. I must leave soon.

Freen, let's move on. Freen's hand was clasped by Becky. Every time her skin comes into contact with Freen's, she experiences something new. It seems like there is always a burning fire inside her.

Becky and Freen started to make their way to the cafe. The sky is clear, and neither a strong nor a hot wind is present. The street isn't too busy yet, and strolling feels pleasant. They are content that they opted to stroll. While clutching Freen's hand, Becky can appreciate her beauty.

Mon, will someone get upset if they see you holding my hand while walking? According to Heng, you're a looker. You have a striking appearance. There must be a lot of people who want to be around you. The fact that you also have one of the cutest smiles doesn't help.

Freen, have you seen me smile?

That is what my brother Heng says.

Though I believe it's unlikely to happen because she doesn't like me, there is one person I want to feel envious of if she sees me holding hands with others.