One Fine Day

I am currently in a state of mess. How can a happy moment turn into a disaster in a couple of seconds? We're having a great time. When I hear Freen's laughter, I can hear the angels. Her eyes squinted every time she smiled. How could this have happened? Do I not have the right to be happy?

Becky is in anguish and is walking back and forth. She is currently in the hospital. She finally came to a halt when she heard the door fly open and a doctor emerge.

How is she doing, Dr.?

We were successful in stopping the bleeding. She was fortunate that no vital organs were injured. In the meantime, we'll place her in the ICU just to be safe.

Thank you very much, Doctor.

You don't have to thank me. We're simply doing our jobs. I suppose you can let us check on your condition right now. You are also a victim of the accident.

I'm fine, doctor.

Please, you require medical attention. Adrenaline is now flooding your system, releasing endorphins that may cover your pain. You already knew you needed it. The doctor called the nurse's number. Please check on Ms. Armstrong. The doctor looks at Becky. I'll leave now if you don't have any queries.

Becky is in a state of shock. She simply followed the nurse and completed the examination. Fortunately, she just suffered bruises, a broken wrist, and an arm sprain.

Becky... Becky... Oh God! I'm so glad you're okay. How is she doing? How is Freen doing? Mary inquired, panting.

Auntie, I think she'll be fine. According to the doctor, they were able to stop the bleeding, and no internal organs were harmed. She will be admitted to the intensive care unit just to be safe.

Please tell us what happened. When you call, you're in a panic, and we can barely understand what you're saying. Mike steps in.

It's a lovely day. I asked Freen to go for a walk around the island.

(14 hours prior to the incident)

Wake up, babe. Becky gently kissed Freen's lips. It's so soft that it seems like a feather brushing against their lips.

Freen automatically smiled. Who wouldn't wake up when a gorgeous and heavenly person wakes them up? Good morning, BB.

Becky crosses her legs when she hears Freen's deep voice. No, no, no... I'm not going to give up. I'm still sore from last night. Becky rose up and moved away from Freen.

It amuses Freen. What are you on about, BB? I'm not doing anything. Come on in; you smell great. Why didn't you wake me up? We could take a shower together.

That's why I didn't wake you up. Showering with you is not showering at all. That's the last thing we will do.

Okay. I'll take a shower first, then we'll eat. I'm starving.

Good. I've prepared everything you'll need. It's all in the bathroom. I'll leave your clothing on the bed. I'll just walk outside and make something. Becky approached Freen and took her to the restroom. She checks that the floor is dry. The last thing she wants is for Freen to slip on the floor.

Do you have a surprise for me? I know you enjoy giving surprises. Freen kissed Becky's palm.

I could have, but I'm not going to tell. Becky smiled. She's about to walk away when Freen grabs her hand.

Don't you want to feed me first? I'm starving. Can I eat y... Becky covers Freen's mouth.

Stop! Nobody will believe me when I say that a lady like Freen is a pervert. That made Freen bust out laughing.