It's Now or Never

Freen was shocked! Her flesh still tingles from the slap.

Why do you do this, BB? Freen can see Becky's mouth moving but cannot hear anything. Becky leaned out and shook her shoulders.

Freen...

Freen..

Wake up, Babe.

Sweat covers Freen's face. She felt relieved when she realized it was simply a horrible dream.

Bad dream? Becky inquired worriedly. Freen can only nod.

That's fine, BB. In my dreams, you are quite upset with me. Please don't be furious at me.

Why should I? You know, we always talk things out. Is there something you're hiding from me?

Freen went quiet. I do... But I promised you I'd let you know soon. Please put your trust in me!

I do believe you, Freen. So don't worry. Come on, let's go in. They might believe we're doing something bad here, which is why we're not following them into the house. A laughing Becky is always a sight to behold!

Oh! I intended to, but that strange dream derailed my plans. Freen expresses his displeasure.

Becky is merely laughing. You are very cute when you pout. Come here, and I'll kiss that pout away.

A sudden tap on their window cut short their kiss. Becky rolled her window down.

I apologize if I interrupted things. I know you both want to get it on, but could you please keep it to yourselves for a little while first?

Hello, Nam? Freen waived.

Hello, Freen. You still need to rest. Nam eyes at Beck.

Why are you staring at me that way? You should speak to Freen. She is the one who is planning something.

Freen secretly touches Becky's behind, causing her to leap forward slightly.

Have you seen that? Becky questioned Nam.

Nam can only sigh and shake her head. Knowing both of you, I am sure you will jump on each other if you get two alone.

Hey, aren't you coming in? I'm hungry. Heng shouted.

We're coming! Both Freen and Beck spoke.

I am sure both of you will! Nam smirks and runs inside.

Who do you think will be first? Becky challenged.

Ooooh.. Are you challenging me, my little Beck?

Becky simply smirked but made sure to feel Freen's behind before entering the house.

I take the challenge! Freen told herself.

In the house...

Where is mom?

She's cleaning up your room. Heng replied.

Are you hungry, Becky? Mike inquired?

I'm fine, uncle. Many thanks.

What about us, Dad? Freen questioned.

You're just lying down in your hospital bed while Becky takes care of you. It's time we looked after her.

You are right. I consider myself fortunate to have Beck by my side at all times. Freen stares at Becky with love, and Becky smiles back.

Here they are again. Nam made a comment that made everyone giggle.

What am I missing? Mary asked. Becky, are you planning to stay the night?

Yes, Mom. She is sleeping with me! I mean, we're sharing a room. Freen flushed.