Day 5 pt. 2 (Slowpoke 😎🙈)

The trip was pleasant. A man and lady approach Freen and Becky. Good afternoon, Ms. Freen. Welcome back to the LoveSpring villa. Everything has been planned for you. The woman made an assurance.

Thank you so much, Heidi. It feels good to be back. The air is wonderful. Freen reacted. Becky sighed and cleared her throat. Oh, here is Mon, my friend.

Oh, so I'm just a pal. Becky queried.

She's a close friend, and my private nurse, Freen, corrected herself.

Nothing else? Becky cocked her brow.

Freen laughs when she senses jealousy. Please disregard us, Heidi. Please carry on. Don't let us hold you hostage.

As you see fit. We'll take your belongings to your room.

Thank you, Heidi.

Give me your hand, Mon. Freen gives commands with her right hand on her hips.

Becky gulps. She knows she's in big trouble. She can't help but be possessive of Freen, especially because Heidi is such a lovely young lady. She grasped for Freen's hand.

Freen kissed Becky's hand softly. I never expected you to be that possessive. Am I yours now? Is that it?

Becky was completely flushed. She can't think of anything to say. Only if you want to. I apologize for behaving so childishly, Freen.

No harm done, Mon. At the very least, bring me dinner first. That made them giggle.

I absolutely will. I will treat you like a princess every day and make you feel special. Becky whispered the words with adoration in her heart.

You must be hungry, Mon. Freen shakes her head, but her heart is racing in her chest.

I'm starving for something. Can you give it to me, Freen? Becky making innuendo does not surprise Freen. She understands it's in Mon's nature.

Can you please lower your voice? What if someone heard you? This makes Becky laugh out loud.

What do you think I want to eat, Freen? What is the problem with what I said?

Don't pretend to be innocent, Mon. I get what you mean. Do you have the endurance to last? Becky puts her hand over Freen's lips.

Please do not do that. Don't go any further. I won't be able to keep myself in check.

Freen surrendered by raising her hands.
Okay, don't start if you're not going to finish. Freen added.

Becky is stunned by what she is hearing. Why are you being so mischievous, Freen Sarocha?

I'm not.

Yes, you are!

The two exchange witty banter. Let's head upstairs now. Freen came to an end. I hope you enjoy the cuisine that my mother assisted me in preparing.

Oh, yes, I will. Becky grins. Something is being implied.

Don't start over, Mon. Your resilient. All Freen can do is shake her head.

Isn't that exciting? Becky responded.

Becky walks Freen to the back of the villa, where there is a garden and a pool. The concept is extremely intimate. A staircase leads to a gate, which leads to the white-sand beach.

This is very stunning, Freen. How did you come across this location?

I remember missing someone at one point in my life. I truly wanted to visit that person, but I had no idea where to begin. So I just kept driving till I found this place. I came here whenever I missed that person and couldn't find a way to relieve the agony of longing.

Is it because of that person that we're here? Becky inquired.

Mon, you tell me! I'm not sure how or when it happened, but when I met you, I felt like myself again. I'm always cheerful these days.

That's great to know, Freen. Have you forgotten about that person? Becky inquired. She's in a lover's swing with Freen. She's unsure whether she should be glad because she made Freen happy by being Mon, but does that imply Freen has moved on from Becky?

No, I don't think I ever will. That person is already a part of my life. I have pleasant and lasting memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life. However, I am still in the present, and my life must carry on.

Becky kisses Freen's hand. If you would let me start on a new adventure with you, I would be the happiest person on the planet. She strokes Freen's cheek. She cautiously leans closer, stopping when her lips are in front of Freen's. She let Freen caress her lips with her delicate fingertips.

Will you stick with me and never let go, Mon?

I'll stay by your side until my last breath. Becky kisses Freen's palm. Freen held Becky's face. She takes off her spectacles and pushes Becky's face toward her. When their lips touched, both of them knew how badly they wanted this kiss.

It's a simple kiss and lip lock, but no one wants to let go until their lungs remind them to breathe. Each face has a smile on it.

You have no idea how long I have wished for this moment. I swore to myself that I would never pass up the opportunity to kiss you. Becky admits it.

Oh, I have an idea. Remember when Nam kept interrupting us? Freen added.

So you're making the same move as me all the time. Is that why you don't invite others to join us so you can have me all to yourself? Oh, you naughty Freen.

Becky's ears are filled with music as Freen giggles. I'm completely whipped. Becky told herself this.

Freen stroked Becky's cheek again. Becky swore Freen could see her. Freen's eyes never fail to astonish her. Becky's brow was brushed by Freen's. "Can you blame me, you slowpoke?" Freen drew Becky in again and kissed her. This became increasingly intense, and Freen began dragging Becky's body closer to her. She wished to feel more of Becky's. When she heard Mon whimper, she began kissing Mon's neck.

Oh God. Becky moans. She can't help but draw Freen closer to her. She craves more. The heat is unbearable, and she wants to let it out. So she straddled Freen while she was making love with her neck.

Becky began to move her hips. She gripped Freen's face and began to lead the kiss, but Freen never let her entirely dominate her and asked for an entrance into Becky's mouth. Becky understood, and it's incredible to feel Freen's tongue caressing her and exploring her mouth. Becky is aware that she has already wrecked her undergarments. Her grinding becomes more intense. It doesn't help that Freen's hands are on her rear, pressing her to work harder. Sweat is all over their bodies, and no one wants to quit.

Fuck, Freen... Take me now.

We have prepared the... Holy sh*t. Heidi instantly covers her eyes. I ... I'm sorry, but I didn't notice anything.

Fuck,.. both said at the same time. Both panting and out of breath.