14. You Did Good

(A/N: Sexual scene in the beginning skip to "---" if you cannot or will not read)

I was full of something more than happiness when Dylan told me she was ready to be called my girlfriend. Dylan had felt it too.

"Why don't I take the girls to my moms? Have the whole night ourselves." I see her smirk before kissing me and nodding.

We made our way to my parent's house to drop the kids off. My parents don't care when the girls come over, they're always happy to see them. I said goodbye to them and got back in the car. Dylan kept her hands on my inner thigh, rubbing her fingers up and down. I sighed as she starts getting closer to my cunt. "I'm driving,"

"Keep your eyes on the road then," I roll my eyes at the statement. When we reach a red light she unbuckles my jeans and slips her hand inside. "Are you really that wet for me, I barely touched you," she chuckles but before I could get a word out, she makes circles on my throbbing clit.

"Fuck!" I exclaim. She starts going slowly and gradually gets faster. Soon the light turns green but that doesn't stop her. She continues to play with my pussy but slower and my moans fill the car. I kept my eyes peeled on the road ahead as I whimpered and gasped at every stroke. We soon reach another red light and she enters her fingers inside me. My back is slightly arched and I grip firmly on the wheel. She pumps as fast as she can inside my pants. A knot forms in my stomach and I feel myself ready to release. "Fuck I'm gonna cum,"

Dylan slows her movements and then stops, not letting me cum. "I wanna fuck you properly at the house," she says.

"Fuck you,"

She lightly chuckles and removes her hand to taste my juices. My pussy is throbbing and I so desperately want her touch. I squeeze my legs together.

We waste no time smashing our lips together as we enter my apartment. Dylan kisses me passionately against the wall right next to the front door. Her right-hand grabs my face bringing me closer, as her left-hand lays on my waist and slowly makes her way to my ass where she grips tightly. I moaned into the kiss and whined when she broke it. My whine is replaced with a whimper as she sucks on my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys on my chest. She kisses my sweet spot which leads to a moan from my lips.

She looks up at me, I get lost in her deep blue eyes. Both of us are panting and she connects our lips once again this time the kiss is sloppy. Dylan takes the palm of her hand and pushes against my swollen clit and soaked cunt. "Oh fuck!" I yell and a moan follows after.

She bites my neck hard, I wince but I let her do it. After she's done, she makes her way back to my lips. Kissing me, she grabs my waist and walks back towards the room. She breaks the kiss and sits me down. She unbuckles my jeans and slides them off, spreading my legs wide as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"How about I finish what I started in the car?" she asked me. I slowly nodded my head. "Words, baby."

"Yes," I say as my breathing gets heavy. I want nothing more than for her to touch me.

"Good girl," She kisses my inner thighs and leaves love bites. She moves up facing me once more, she removes my shirt revealing my black laced bra. She wasted no time reaching behind me and unclipping my bra then slipping it off. The cold air on my nipples sends me shivers.

As she kisses my lips, I cover my nipples. The stretch marks on my body leave me with a sense of insecurity. When she sees my hands over my boobs she lowers them.

"Don't cover them, they're beautiful,"

She leaned back in to kiss my collarbone and moved down to face my nipples. She kisses my right boob before placing my nipple in her mouth, then she takes her hand and fingers the left. A light moan escapes my lips as she twirls her tongue and bites my hard nipple. With her hand she takes her first two fingers and makes circles on my other nipple then pinches it. She soon switches sides doing the same thing.