8. Date Night

"Can someone please help pick my jaw off the floor?" Dylan asked as she saw me in an elegant, plain, spaghetti-strap brown dress. It's slim with a slit on my thigh. I laugh at the remark and hug her. "You're beautiful," she continues. To be honest I felt the dress wasn't complimenting me like Dylan was. I guess it showed too much of my thighs and stomach but Dylan seemed to love it, I'll have to trust her.

Dylan wears black pleaded wide pants and a black sheer striped shirt. She looked so fine, especially with her rings and necklace. Her black short hair is nicely curled and she's wearing a silver nose ring. Stunning.

She reaches for my hand and I gladly take it. She checks in to the French restaurant and we wait for her name to be called. We sat on the bench outside and I decided to sit on her lap.

My ass pushed against her front. I felt her get hard from underneath me, I shouldn't embarrass her so I started to get up. She grabbed my waist before I could.

"Don't move, please," she says I look back at her confused and she places me back. "I don't want people to see." I smile and sit back down. Dylan was hard underneath me, we hadn't even shared a kiss yet and I was already feeling sexual tension, and I loved it.

She went soft after 5 minutes and her name was called. We were led to a small booth and we sat on each side. She handed us our menus.

"Can we get the finest red wine you have?" Dylan asked. The waitress asked for our IDs nodded, and left. I couldn't help but smile at Dylan.

"What?" She says smiling.

I shake my head, "Nothing," I look down and pick up the menu. She lets out a quiet and small chuckle before repeating my action. We looked at the menu in silence before Dylan asked what I was getting.

"French onion soup," I respond. I decided not to get anything too filling because she said we would get dessert after. Soup is a normal thing for me and it usually fills me up. Dylan frowned at my response but didn't say anything. Dylan is going to get Gambas con Espaguetis, pasta with shrimp.

"Here is your red wine," the water comes back. She pours it into our glasses and leaves the bottle at the center. We thank her and order. We order appetizers and our food, and when we're done she leaves. Dylan places the wine at the end of the table near the salt and pepper.

"You have 4 siblings, right?" She asks me and I nod my head. "Tell me, are you guys close."

"Yeah, we're all pretty close. I'm closest to my twin, Aniyah."

"Aww you named Aniyah after your sister," she says in realization.

"Yeah, I always wanted to, ever since she gave me her kidney." Dylan's eyes widen and I know she wanted to ask why so I answer.

I told her that I had kidney failure when I was 13 and she gave me hers. I named my kid after her as a thank you. I tell her more about my family and how supportive they were when I came out, which is rare in African families. She talks about her siblings and how they all still live with her parents. She doesn't say anything about them though, I don't question it.

Our food finally arrives but we don't stop talking. We talk more about school and our future. She tells me she's already applied for med schools and has to interview soon. I tell her I wanna work at my girl's school hopefully while they still go there, but it's hard. I'm not sure what grade though I'm leaning towards fifth but then again not sure.

Then we talk about the past, Dylan tells me about her struggle to fit in, and tell her the same. But then we both got friend groups and it changed. Dylan's friend group consisted of mostly cousins. She tells me how close they are and how they meet up pretty often. It's cute. Soon we get into more sensitive topics but not too sensitive.