25. Happy Birthday to Me

(A/N: Sexual content is displayed throughout the whole chapter.)

Today is my birthday, November 14. I'm 23 and nothing has changed, just another year older. I never really enjoyed the whole birthday thing. I guess it's fun to go out with friends and drink till I can stand. Unfortonly, I won't be doing that this year. Everyone is busy with their own life so I'm not doing anything big today.

Astrid said she had a surprise for me tonight, so all I have to do is wait. Today is a slow and boring day, I'm not working at the moment and have no class today. I decided to study so I could occupy myself while I waited for tonight.

Although a hot shower does sound good. I walked to the shower of my apartment. Yes, I still live here and have to until the lease is up which is in February. I remove my clothes and test the water. When it's my desired temperature I step in, closing the cutin behind me.

I let the water hit my face and turned so it could run on my back. A wave of pressure starts at my chest and stops at my crotch. I slide my hand down and grip my dick. I stroke back and forth and shut my eyes. After a few, a tingling feeling grows and I start to get faster. "Uhhh fuck."

I start thinking of Astrid and her sexy ass body, mainly her mouth and how good it feels around my member. As I stroke, I think of her head bobbing up and down. I think of her struggle to take my dick and the gagging she does. My balls tighten, full of my cum. Soon I nut and clean myself up.

I get out of the shower and dress in a white t-shirt and cargo pants. I go to my room and sit at my desk. There are some assignments I have to do, so I sigh into my chair and get started.

[Astrid's POV]

Dylan has zero clue or at least I hope what I have surprised her. The surprise is basically me, I'm allowing her to do whatever she wants to me. Yeah, maybe it's a little slutty but only for her. I've bought a variety of toys. I'm also going to wear crotchless red lingerie. It's a two-piece and the lace bra barely covers my nipples. I'm nervously excited to see how she'll react.

The girls will sleep over at my sisters, they love it there. I prepared the room for Dylan's arrival. Lighting different candles and cleaning about. I set the mood for the evening and then nervously waited for her.

It was about seven when she opened the door. "Babe! I'm here! Where are you?"

I sit on the bed and take a deep breath. "Bab-"

"Happy birthday, like your gift?" I smirk as I see her demeanor change. She clears her throat and takes off her jacket. I watch as she licks her lips and makes her way towards me. I stand up and her hands grip my waist.

"Damn, you look good," I smile, biting my bottom lip. My pussy is throbbing because of the grip on my waist. "This is for me?"

"Mhm mhmm. You can do whatever you like."

"Anything I want?" I nod maintaining eye contact. Her hand leaves my waist and in between my legs. A loud gasp escapes my lips when she touches my wet folds. "Wet for me already?"

She glides her fingers away and walks towards the bed, which has an array of different toys. She leads me to the bed and sits me down. She grabs the rose toy and turns it on. "Safe word?"

"Red," I whisper, watching her face still looking down. I didn't notice her hand and the vibration of the toy hit my clit. "Oh, fuck!" I take hold of her arm as she pushes the toy on my pussy. "Mmm..."

I bite my lips and throw my head back as the toy flicks my clit. I move my hips as it touches my wet pussy.

------------------------