Season Three ─ Nervous .

── Season Three . NERVOUS
"  uh, you know i'm tryin'
so don't say nothin' "

To say Harley didn't know what was installed for her when moving to the small town of Hawkins was an understatement, she was about to find out the hard way that there was a lot worse things, like the heat that came from living in Hawkins Indiana. The constant feeling of being sticky and having the fear that you smell bad was the worse thing Harley could ever imagine. It also didn't help that every day that summer Harley had to wear her work uniform and while her and Steve worked in an ice cream shop, it didn't stop the heat from making the two of them melt.

         Harley now had the normal teenage life she had wished for when she first originally moved to Hawkins, Matthew and her would be invited to every party── Everyone would call the duo 'The Life of The Party" . Harley never understood why because she would always tend to end up in a random bath tub or a bush. She had gotten good grades in all of her classes after graduating with all her friends; Including Matthew. While she didn't really feel love from Anthony and her mum, she had become really close with Hopper and truly looked at him as a father figure in her life. Mainly because she was always with Matthew or Nancy whenever she wasn't with Steve or Max.

                  Harley still didn't really believe in the whole idea of love, she was now slowly starting to understand what it was like to have someone care about you. Harley now knew what it was like for someone to put in effort with you, to be shown that somebody actually cares and just to be someone's first choice. She now had someone to make her feel special, like she was the only thing that mattered to them in the world. However, she couldn't bring herself to understand why she was now so nervous around Steve.

    That was until she finally realised she was seeing Steve Harrington in a completely different light.

                She hated it! She didn't understand why she was feeling this way, the two had hated eachother when Harley moved to Hawkins but when they had a near death experience trying to capture a Demodog for Dustin, they decided to be friends. Matthew found it the funniest thing when Harley didn't know how to react.

Harley can remember the day she realised she was seeing Steve in another light, it was the night that the group had defeated the Mind Flayer that showed itself in the flesh. After she had lost Hopper and Billy, Steve was the first person that Harley ran to. She couldn't hold back any of her emotions and let everything come out.

                                            What Harley didn't know was that Steve had been feeling the same way for a while, he always found a way to be touching her. Whether it be just wrapping his arm around her shoulder, or just brushing her waist as he walked past her. He found himself becoming nervous to be around her, simple eye contact was becoming difficult to keep with the brunette girl.

      One thing Harley hated about working in the mall, Max constantly coming in for free ice cream. Always using the discount Harley was granted after getting the job. While she loved seeing her sister daily, she hated that it was only because she was working. Harley discovered that she hardly had any time to hang out with her sister.

                          It really broke Harley's heart but all that changed when the group found themselves in another problem revolving the upside down. It turned out it was going to affect Max and Harley the most when their step brother was now the one being looped into the upside down.