𝟕

"Nephew got into Blaze Prep! I kno' that's fuckin' right," Cam spoke, as he and Dante stood on their break

      Dante exhaled the smoke whilst ashing the Wine BLK. "Tell me bout it, bro. We finished his application the other day. But man, the recruiters aint lookin' shit how they did when they came to me and Damien. She fine as fuck."

      Cam squinted his right eye while exhaling the smoke of his cigarette. "Word? What she look like?"

      "Man, she kinda hard to describe, cuh. I ain't never approached no chick like her. I'm tryna stay on this faithful tip wit me and Camila back at it, but shit."

      "You better than me, cuh. You been out for six months and already settled down," Cam sucks his teeth, "nigga you trippin. I woulda been fuckin' every bad bitch I could to get that build up off after eleven years. Shit, when I got outta the pen, that's what I did. Still doin'. You ain't even have a chance to be a slut ass nigga yet, cuh. Whatchu doin?"

      Dante laughed wit Cam, as he gently puffed the BLK and shaking his head. "I'm tryna do right, but these chicks, man. It's like they know I just got out and tryna do right by my baby mama, and that  temptation been strong, cuh, foreal."

      "Oh they can tell. They call it that fresh out glow."

      "Mann," he chuckled wit Cam.

      "But what shorty look like doe? The chick from Blaze Prep."

      "Lemme see if I can look it up," Dante pulled out his Samsung Galaxy and went to Google. He typed in her name, and many positive stories of Zura Blaze came up. But he pressed the first photo he saw and handed it over to Cam.

      Cam's gaze locked in on her past physical therapist headshot of Zura. Her beauty watered his mouth, and he could tell why Dante was attracted to her. "Whew shit, cuh! You ain't touch on her arm, nothin?"

      Dante let out a stifled chuckle. "Nigga, nah," he flicked his done BLK to the ground, "It's not even on that."

      "Yeah, yet." Cam stated, as he scrolls on blogs about Zura Blaze, "Okay then! I see she worked for the Warriors a few years. Cuz, did you know this the Zura Blaze; the chick from that one show that used to come on before Runs House. Fuck what is it," he snapped his fingers.

      "Uhh, it's at the tip of my tongue," Dante said knowing Zura face looked more recognizable than just seeing her over games. "Blazin' Summer!"

      "Yes, cuz! She was on that reality show wit all her sisters and her parents, and shit. My folks foreal watched that faithfully. They used to go on them vacations and shit wit they rich people problems. How many seasons that stay on?" Cam asked as he returned Dante his Galaxy device.