𝟑𝟕

After two hours of sitting to himself and watching Chapelle's Show, while Z still slept in his bed

After two hours of sitting to himself and watching Chapelle's Show, while Z still slept in his bed. Tyrone, a crackhead character played by the comedian, was sitting in an intervention on the plasma TV when the front door pushed in. His first mind was that it was Syn returning from her blind date, but instead it was Donye and Inala. Seeing his niece made him frown in confusion.

      "I thought you was in there sleep." Dante said to Inala.

      "I left while you was in the shower with Auntie Millz," she told him. "She said come here too. Who BMW parked out front?" her question followed.

      Dante stood up as Donye question rang just after the kitchen, "Uhh, where Gammy at?"

      "The BMW Zura's, and Moms on a date." he responded to both questions, heading for the door.

      "Zura's here?!"
      "Gammy on a date?!"

      Both the teens asked in unison, as Dante walked out closing the door. Still in his hoodie once under his jacket, his swaggered strides led him to Camila's vehicle in the driveway behind his truck. The driver window powered down and revealed her gorgeous, rich face. The brisk wind blew her loose tendrils out her ponytail. "Tryna do me a favor?" she asked once he reached the window.

      "What, give you some dick?" He asked, leaning over into her window.

      Her tongue sucked her teeth. "Boy, no." She paused thinking shortly. "Well you might. But that's not the favor."

      Dante laughed with her. "Man, what's the favor, girl?" he asked.

      "We bought our GG a new bed and bedframe for her TEMPUR-Pedic. You tryna help put it together?" Camila ask with her lips pursed and her dimples denting in deeply.

      "Oh, so I'm just the handyman?"

      "If my Daddy and Momma wasn't trippin, I woulda asked him. Can you? She wanna see you anyway."

      "I'm fuckin witchu," he chuckled, "Yeah Ima come around there. Give me like a hour."

      Camila nodded and glanced over to the BMW. "Got some company," she said rather than asked. "Couldn't stay away could ya, Dante Taron White?"

      His deep laugh came out low at her mentioning his full name. "Ima be 'round there, Camila LeAnne Parish."

"Mhmm. One hour."

      "Yup." he said, tapping the vehicle roof before walking backwards with her reversing out the driveway.

      Once Dante went in, he heard voices coming out his room. The door was open to Zura up talking to Inala and Donye. Dante notice Zura back in the outfit as before, seeming as if she was about to leave.