𝟐𝟐

"UHH,WASSUP?" Dante asked; confusion lacing his tone while glancing at the mother of his child just before setting his brown irises on his mother

      "UHH,WASSUP?" Dante asked; confusion lacing his tone while glancing at the mother of his child just before setting his brown irises on his mother. His spoke with his eyes as Syn raised her hands and turned away.

Zura and Camila eyes went on each other simultaneously without greeting one another.

"What you doin' here?" he finally asked Camila.

Camila stood in a loose fitting shirt, ankle cuff joggers hugging her wide hips and thick thighs with cool grey 11s. Her hair back in a neat bun and the purse on her left shoulder. She pulled her light brown irises off Zura and to Dante.

"Gotta chop it up wit you..." Camila told him, "Alone."

Her eyes was telling him something that he couldn't quite place.

"Aight. . Uhh, you know Zura—"

"We've met." Camila cut in before walking past for his room.

Zura chuckled silently as Syn instantly says, "She just showed up."

"Coulda at least texted me," he said, turning to Zura and kissed her temple. "Ima be right back, aight?"

Zura gaze settled his, appreciating his reassurance. Soon after Dante was off to his bedroom and Camila waited on his arrival while pacing slowly.

"Where yo' car at? Where Ye?" Dante asked since that was the only reason he didn't know she was inside.

"I walked from my mother's. You know it's just a block behind y'all and he's at some Sunday practice. Can you close the door?"

Dante face furrowed at her urgency but closed it. "You aight?"

Camila took a deep breath, looking into his soul with her light brown irises. "I'm pregnant..." she revealed, and his pause had her talk further. "Six weeks. I found out this morning. Pregnancy tests, appointment with my doctor."

Dante took a seat on the bed without a response and rubbing his forehead.

Camila face went into a frown. "I don't expect you to jump for join. But I expect you to say something."

      "What you want me to say?" he asked.

"I don't know. Something!"

Her shout reached the ears of Zura and Syn in the kitchen.

Syn noticed the way Zura look in that direction. "I would stay out of that," she advised.

Zura put her gaze on Syn without a word and to put her mind on something else, Syn offered the potato peeler. "Help me with this? It's easy. Come on."