𝟐𝟖

𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐀 collected herself after Syn's question; squaring her shoulders and continuing her poised sitting

𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐀 collected herself after Syn's question; squaring her shoulders and continuing her poised sitting. She faced Syn directly with a question of her own. "What do you mean?"

      "It's pretty clear. . My son didn't know Tisa Roman when it truck fixed but you knew him."

      "That's quite the assumption."

      "Or the truth."

      Zura held eye contact with Syn, staying silent for a second before she nodded her head and crossed her leg. "Speaking hypothetically, say I did, what's the issue with that? He's driving, getting where he needs to be."

      "The issue would be the way it's handled. It's real sneaky and possessive shit. I know my child and he doesn't like that. You tell him like it is or don't do it at all and I strongly suggest you to tell him before he finds out from somebody else." Syn advised to Zura.

      "By who, you?" Zura chuckled quietly, "And who you think he'll you or me?"

      Syn eyebrow lifted, taken aback by her response. "Cause I'm his Mother."

      "And I'm the woman he fucking," her other persona dropped and the real Zura appeared right in front of Syn. "And you as a woman should know how powerful pussy can be. What I do for my man is my business. Not yours or anybody else."

      The personality shift was part of what Syn's been waiting to see when it came to Zura because she felt in her spirit that the nice part of her she was showing was just a cover up to get in her good graces and now that true her was in front of her, Syn didn't trust Zura.

      "You'd be surprised how much weight a mother's word has on her child."

      "But not yours huh?" Zura retorted calmly, "If we're being quite honest here, Syn, you'll never get Mother of the Year. You just now knowing how to be one with your past addict endeavors. You are in no kinda position to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing when you've only been playing the mom role for not even a year. So, you can tell him. We'll just see who he believes."

      Syn scoffed, as Zura went back to casually eating off her plate.

      "Dinner roll?" Zura offered Syn after picking up one for herself.

      Syn just eyed her coldly, and Zura shrugged going back to eating. A smile replaced her mug. "I see you now.."

      "You see me?" Zura repeated, scoffing.

      "You a sheep," Syn sat back as Zura looked her way after swallowing the food. "Ain't nothing wolf bout you. Not even them millions you got in the bank cause that's the only thing to you. But me, with my past addict endeavors you called it, I know actually wolves; the ones that would love to turn yo' rich ass out. The ones that hide in the dark and watch you and wait for the perfect moment to show you what the hood really bout. How gutter we really get. You wouldn't be on streets like Conway or Carson; no, no. You'd be in Florida by the next mornin and halfway to somewhere like Colombia, while ya Daddy too focused on pussy to notice."