𝟖

Springfield—the richest city in the Sooner state that has upper echelon residents with luxurious and expensive real estate

      Springfield—the richest city in the Sooner state that has upper echelon residents with luxurious and expensive real estate. It was a hour outside of the state's capital, and the original stomp grounds for the Blaze's.

That city was the most sought-after celebrities found themselves visiting if they were passing through, or wanted to live privately with no worry of papa-razzi waiting outside the front gate. It was a privacy the Blaze family enjoyed. With the extravagance, lifestyle, and its shopping district with many designer brands, the city was known as the Beverly Hills in Oklahoma.

Zura resided in a community lined with brownstones, Maywood Park, since her return to her birthplace after years living in the Bay Area. The moon rayed down on the clashing bodies of maho-gany and caramel hues out on the bed room balcony. The muscles and tatted arms held around her slender body, as Zura straddles him, rocking her hips, in an effort to reach the blissful wave.

Moaning softly into the passionate kiss, Zura wraps her arms around his tatted neck, and his large caramel hand rub up the arch of her back, fisting his fingers into her hair. He gripped a fist full and yanked her head back with a soft gasp in arousal exiting her throat. She switched the motion, moving up and down with him thrusting up. The wave was approaching in both bodies, until they were breathing hard and releasing in one single moment.

The pair rested in each other arms, until the euphoric high lowers. He tried to kiss her again, but Zura pulled back and stood up slowly that release his rod covered in a condom from inside her. He chuckled stiffly, watching her pick up her robe and start putting it on.

"We can kiss while we fuckin', but I can't get one after I make you nut?"

Closing her robe, Zura eyed Cory with raised brow. "You're not my boyfriend."

"I know, I'm yo' ex-fiancée," he smirked, standing while covering up with his boxer briefs.

"I rather call ya the sneaky link," Zura smiled with a pat on his toned chest, "Get out. Ima bout to shower."

Cory followed her inside, and shut the balcony door. "I can get in witchu."

"No you can't. You can go in the room on the bottom level," Zura held open her room's door, "See ya."

"You not bouta keep treating me like I'm just a piece of ass."

"That's what you are," Zura said, moving him out the door by his back. "And don't sneak back in here."

Cory licked his lips, "Can't promise you that, Zu."

Zura waved bye, and shut the room door in his face. She locked it, and hear him chuckle before his footsteps recede inside her five story brownstone. She went ahead to her lavish bathroom, and showered the sex off her skin. The full twenty minutes and moisturizing, she walked back into her room just to notice her door cracked open. She sucked her teeth quietly, and looked to her bed to find Cory laying on the side nearest to the balcony they were out on.