𝟐𝟕

𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 of Sal's Fresh Meat Market was the success of the Garden Oaks residents

𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 of Sal's Fresh Meat Market was the success of the Garden Oaks residents. The spot was bigger, spacier, new employees hired that would accommodate the workload, and a new kitchen. Sal's had the best fresh meat in the city. Local News outlets was there to document the renovation and the lady of the hour, Councilwoman Tisa Roman, right beside Sal and speaking with the reporter. Dante and Cam seated out smoking beside Cam's Expedition.

      "She campainin' like a mufucka," Cam commented as they watched Tisa with her smile. "I ain't knockin' her hustle. Do yo shit, Black Queen."

      "She just doin' what every politician gotta do," Dante shrugged taking a pull of his BLK, "She been keepin' her word."

      "Especially witchu, Mr. White Way Rebuild." Cam grinned, nudging his homie. "You bouta do it big. I fuck wit it. Proud of you, too. Sad to hear bout you leavin' the community, though."

      Dante frowns, releasing smoke off to the side. "Where you hear that?"

      "Just the word."

      "Madukes think I should. It even crossed my mind a couple days ago. But nah, I can't leave. This home. I can't rebuild this mufucka livin' somewhere else." He let Cam know, "Ima get a new spot though. Moms been wanting a two story wit a attic. I don't know what the hell fa; but hey."

      "Oh she gon' like that. But which block?"

      "Over on Perry," he revealed as he flicked the plastic tip on the ground.

      "Perry?" Cam repeated, frowning a little. "All those cribs abandoned."

      "That's the point, big dawg. Ima do that shit from scratch."

      "Aight then!" Cam dapped up Dante as a music rumbling car pulled into the parking lot.

      The music shut off after it parked, doors opened, and Jerez climbs out. Two females was with him.

      "There go ya boy." Cam pointed, "Have fun wit that."

      Dante daps Cam before he went inside. He respected the boundary Cam had with Jerez and didn't force them to be cool with one another. He watched Jerez walk over after gesturing for the women to go inside the market.

      "Whud it do, my G?" Jerez gave a fold up to Dante soon as he reached him.

      "Whud up? Comin' to get you som' food?" Dante asked.

"Yeah. Those strips been on a nigga mind." Jerez answered, staring at the owner and Councilwoman. "Look at Sal over there on TV! I see you big Sal!"

      Sal heard his holler and popped his collar.

      "This som' good shit right here, man."Q eyed the renovated building, "Homegirl prolly is for the community. But, man, why the fuck my chick was watching some documentary bullshit yesterday and guess who faces I see? Mine, yours, and Damien. That Fallen Stardom show. Why the fuck they tellin' our shit as if they know us? Is that shit even legal?"