𝟐𝟎

Zura wanted to see Garden Oaks, and Dante assured that would happen but at night he didn't want her around what his community deals with once the moon and stars is in the sky

      Zura wanted to see Garden Oaks, and Dante assured that would happen but at night he didn't want her around what his community deals with once the moon and stars is in the sky. The danger was at a high level for those that doesn't know it like the known residents. Dante wanted her to get a clear view of where he was raised with the sun up and the villains inside.

Sunday, that next morning, Dante planned on showing her around Garden Oaks. But there was one thing Dante had to settle first—her attire. Zura was flashy, and had every right to be since the coins came out of her bank account. However, Garden Oaks was not the place to show that especially if that particular person that was showing how much they had in their account doesn't have status that hold weight to get away with that.

"Somethin' simple," Dante called out from the bedroom of her penthouse in Blaze Hotel after settling there with her after their rooftop dinner.

Dante paced casually with his hands resting behind his back wearing a white tee and cuffed ankle sweats from a store run Zura had her assistant grab hours earlier. "Nothin' over a hundred dollas," he advised yet again.

"Seriously?"

Her soft voice stopped his footing, and turning him her way.

Zura stood toned and beautifully in the doorway of her walk-in closet just in a cream white floral lace bra and thong. "This is Agent Provocateur. I don't wear anything under a hundred dollars."

"No basic shirt top, jeans?" he asked, and once she shook her head he laughed. "You can't go there wit yo' name brands, sweetheart. Garden Oaks really home of jack-boys. Jack-boys that are trained to scope out how much even yo' earrings are, especially if you ain't from there. You a new face, gorgeous as fuck. Ones that ain't at church gon' be right out on they porch watchin' the new face. That ain't the West Side, baby."

Zura exhaled, "So, what do I do?"

A quick thought comes to his mind, with a smile curling on his lips. "I know what to do. What time is it?"

Zura gave a quick glance to the gold wall clock on the walk-in closet. "A little after 10. Why?"

"You'll see. Put on one of my white tees and some kinda bottoms. Ima get you straight." he promised, smiling.

Zura trusted that, dressing in a name brand outfit and putting her long tresses into a sleek back ponytail with swooped edges. They were into the same town car that drove Dante to Springfield and right onto the highway.

"What was wrong witchu last night?" he asked, and Zura looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Just felt like somethin' was bothering you last night."

Zura realized he possibly referring to her aura that had a big shift earlier. "Oh.. just something with my sister that's been bothering me since earlier."