𝟑𝟓

By the next week it was December, and a substantial drop in temperatures with wavering sunny, cloudy, or rainy skies

By the next week it was December, and a substantial drop in temperatures with wavering sunny, cloudy, or rainy skies. With Christmas just nineteen days away, the whole city was in the holiday spirit. After finishing his ten-hour shift at Sals, he went home to clean up before heading to South Park Estates—Camila residential community—and driving by houses and their front yards Christmas decorated. It was once he got to Camila residence that dulled the spirit and he even frowned, pulling in her driveway.

      Dante braked behind Mitsubishi Outlander, shutting off his engine, and pulling out the key. The brisk, thirty-one degree breeze rushed in, swallowing the warmth his truck developed by its heat source. His body shook a little from the wind, even under his full Under Amour layers. A black ½ zipper hoodie under the khaki bubble jacket kept his upper half warm, while the black cotton fleece pants done the same. His UA Reign 5 trainers strolled the walkway in a hurry to the front door and knocked twice.

      Even with his knocks being loud enough, no one answered, so he reached out to press the Ring doorbell. Once the circle lit blue, indicating it was recording and alerting Camila's phone, he looked straight into it and said, "Get yo' ass up and open the door. It's cold."

      After a few more moments, the door opened and showed Camila on the other side with the faux fur throw blanket over her shoulders. Underneath, she just had on cotton lounge shorts and blue skinny strap tank top that was raised above her four month belly. With her not seeing the use of a bra, her milk filled round breasts sat up and appeared bigger than before. His brow lifted with a smirk on his lips as his gaze instinctively zeroed in on her breasts. Nice.

      Her light brown gaze followed his, a chuckle coming out her throat. "I know you not looking at my titties, perv."

      Camila pointing it out didn't make him move his eyes. "Shit, they just right there. All big and juicy."

      "Boy, get the hell in here; letting out my heat." she insisted, laughing lightly with him. Once he was inside, she start shutting the door and saying, "Shoes off. None of that on my new carpet."

      The door closed and locked, while Dante came out his trainers and exposed his clean UA crew socks. He sat his shoes by the door as Camila went to her room to brush her teeth due to her nap. Dante took that moment he was alone to take in her newly decorated living room.

      Camila embraced her favorite color, navy blue. A taupe velvet sectional was tucked in the corner with navy velvet and blue-and-white throw pillows that pair perfectly with the sofa. The custom-made square ottoman was covered in a color matching velvet fabric. Behind the sectional was a starburst mirror collage positioned on the navy accent wall. She added splashes of gold with the mirror oval end tables and gold trim bookshelf against a separate wall, containing the shelves were photos with she and Donye and the last wall a burst of family photos.